BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Play-offs

£6.5m Estimated overseas TV rights (this incidentally confirms that the Prem controls these rights and that Glazer will have to fight the Prem even if he only wants freedom to exploit non-UK broadcast rights)

319697[/snapback]

Maybe for live rights, but I know for a fact that MUTV shows all matches on a delayed basis in New York on the Yankees TV network. I seriously doubt they share that cash, except maybe with their opponents.

As for the playoffs, I think a flag I saw at the match yesterday sums up why I didn't want WHU to win. It said something to the effect of "Back Up Where We Belong - WHU."

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad PNE didn't do it. I had an extra bevvy when Zamora scored. Coming orisinally from Leyland, when the Rovers Leyland support would not have filled a mini-bus, PNE were always the opposition...Burnley mean nowt to those of us from West of Blackburn.

Stay down you PNE scummers!!!

glad PNE didn't do it.  I had an extra bevvy when Zamora scored.  Coming orisinally from Leyland, when the Rovers Leyland support would not have filled a mini-bus, PNE were always the opposition...Burnley mean nowt to those of us from West of Blackburn.

Stay down you PNE scummers!!!

320366[/snapback]

biggrin.gif I know another bloke near me who is just as glad. He calls their ground "Weepdale".

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.