BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2005/6 Season Ticket Sales

Season Ticket Sales - Renewing or Not ?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Season Ticket Sales - Renewing or Not ?

• Renewing my season ticket.
    • Renewing season ticket but moving to cheaper seats.
    • Not renewing my season ticket.
    • Buying my first season ticket.
    • Exiled Rover - wish I could attend games.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without trawling through all the previous pages.....

Have the Rovers not thought of press-gangs?? dry.gif

They could trawl the town center on Friday night, WHAM!!! some poor unsuspecting souls on their heads with a cosh & voila!!.....they wake up in the morning, strapped to a plastic seat in the Blackburn End!

The 'strapping' could also come in handy incase the game is exciting, as it can be used to keep fans in their seats....thus relieving our over zealous stewards one of their duties. wink.gif

Cletus, what your describing there is more of a Shanghai. A press gang is usual 4 or more people. A shanghai can be as little as 2 people. If in doubt, please refer to the working example portrayed in our training movie Saps At Sea, featuring messrs Laurel and Hardy. This should clarify any queries you may still have.

Perhaps there are too many hangers-on employed these days in the conglomerate that is BRFC?

It seems that Barbara, Pauline, Liz & co managed far more community outreach, per person, 20 years ago from the Nuttall Street Reception, than the uniform clad hordes of today.

Edited by MCMC1875

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.