SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brfcs Online Poker Games

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Slam-Tilt's HE (Texas Hold 'Em $10/$20 - PLAY MONEY) is now open and should be for the rest of the evening.

Under PRIVATE TABLES not Texas Hold 'Em !

Send your board name when joining the room., otherwise I'll just think you are some random stranger trying to find an empty seat.

All welcomed etc.

Er...I'm having problems here.  I've registered but can't find the table.

First of all it is www.holdempoker.com isn't it?!

I can see the list of private tables but can't see yours Glenn.

323427[/snapback]

Trust me, it's there, firstlt check your looking at "Private Tables" under ring games. Then the list of games is in two half, play money and real money, make sure your looking at play. Finally the are ranked by stake. Slam-Tilt's HE should be near the top.

Er...I'm having problems here.  I've registered but can't find the table.

First of all it is www.holdempoker.com isn't it?!

I can see the list of private tables but can't see yours Glenn.

323427[/snapback]

Trust me, it's there, firstlt check your looking at "Private Tables" under ring games. Then the list of games is in two half, play money and real money, make sure your looking at play. Finally the are ranked by stake. Slam-Tilt's HE should be near the top.

323431[/snapback]

I should add that if you've never played on this site then the tutorial is worth a look (and its only 5 mins long).

Done the tutorial.  Still can't see your bloody table though!!

323436[/snapback]

Hi Scotty, go straight to the 'Private Tables' tab and Glenn's table (Slam Tilt's HE) is currently the 1st one on the list

I'll be on about 8pm!

Edited by percy

OK. Recreated. Table is still Slam-Tilt (it always uses your player name) but the table is now $5/$10 instead.

Ooooh, I've just noticed the list is sorted as I expected (I found three Texas Holdem sections).

Well Ste & Percy are in at the moment. I wonder why only some folks can see it ?

For all three of us "Slam-Tilt's HE" was very near the TOP of the list, in fact your had to scroll UP to find it.

I can't see either table

323461[/snapback]

... adn you've managed to play at our table before.

OK, can anyone suggest another free (play money) poker site where we can set up private tables ?

www.pokerroom.com - You can download the program so you dont need to keep reloading the site

323466[/snapback]

It seems to use exactly the same software as holdempoker.com, so we may hit the same problems (or may not).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.