BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brfcs Online Poker Games

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are there any non java-based sites where you can set up your own rooms?

i know its hassle to download and install their client software, but in the long run they seem to be less effort to me.

as soon as anything solid is sorted out i'll be happy to relieve everyone of their "money".

it would be good if we could find a site where you can play real money, but for for micro stakes (like 5/10p)

would add a little spice to things without breaking the bank

When is the next Brfcs OnLine game?

I use Blue Square poker. I think it is the best around. You can play for free, or whatever stakes you want. You can also pay $10 to go onto the table of 9 or 6 and the 1,2, & 3rd collects money from the pot.

• 2 years later...

I waited that long for a decent poker site to bring out a non-java Mac client that I'd given up looking.

However I've recently found out that Full Tilt Poker is now fully OS X compatible (and has been for a while apparently).

Just making anyone who was in the same boat as me aware of this fact.

It certainly passes Friday nights like this when I'm stuck in with nothing but a crate of beers.

Edited by Hasta

I waited that long for a decent poker site to bring out a non-java Mac client that I'd given up looking.

However I've recently found out that Full Tilt Poker is now fully OS X compatible (and has been for a while apparently).

Just making anyone who was in the same boat as me aware of this fact.

It certainly passes Friday nights like this when I'm stuck in with nothing but a crate of beers.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.