BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] European Cup

I'm not surprised in the slightest that the Scousers nicked it.

After all, it's the one thing they excel at.

318542[/snapback]

why?every time juve attacked the linesman flagged....chelsea ?mmmm the whole ball over the line ??/tonight penalty gerrard dived...and smicer ,ac shouldve of had free kick for offside before smicer scored...and in pens jesey pudyak was blocking penalites by doing the foxtrot on the penalty spot ...cheats lucky whatever .

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working in Huyton this week. Tomorrow will definitely be different, as most of the footie fans at Knowsley's IT centre are Everton fans and they were all up for Milan winning! And they still think Liverpool will get the 4th Champions League spot instead of them, even though they've been told otherwise. Oh, I can't wait to start winding them up! biggrin.gif

I'm working in Huyton this week. Tomorrow will definitely be different, as most of the footie fans at Knowsley's IT centre are Everton fans and they were all up for Milan winning! And they still think Liverpool will get the 4th Champions League spot instead of them, even though they've been told otherwise. Oh, I can't wait to start winding them up!    biggrin.gif

318546[/snapback]

ignore

Edited by ABBEY

Oh my god!!!! That was crazy, in a pub full of Liverpool fans! Those who were supporting Milan! Why???????????? Support British, get your priorities right!

318547[/snapback]

how many englishmen were playing?priorities?i dont want liverpoo to win so what?BRITISH??IM ENGLISH!

WHY BECAUSE I HATE EM

318542[/snapback]

Just got in from the pub, three nil down at half time then to win it !

What an atmosphere !

Bet you're smartin !

ha ha !

Whats wrong with people , why are people so begrudging of there success, ( the only teams i woudnt support in this comp is Chelsea and Man U), theyve done a brilliant job in beating an excellent Milan team. Cant see why people are so unhappy about an English team winning it ( and im half Italien ), im chuffed for them. Well done to Mr Benetiz and him team

Edited by Bazzathegreat

That's got to go down as one of the all-time great comebacks. No faulting Liverpool in the second half and amazing to see how quickly Milan turned from lions into lambs. The first two Liverpool goals benefitted from some alarmingly bad goalkeeping though.

Hats off to the scousers tonight. Gripping stuff.

318542[/snapback]

why?every time juve attacked the linesman flagged....chelsea ?mmmm the whole ball over the line ??/tonight penalty gerrard dived...and smicer ,ac shouldve of had free kick for offside before smicer scored...and in pens jesey pudyak was blocking penalites by doing the foxtrot on the penalty spot ...cheats lucky whatever .

318545[/snapback]

Go and lie down Abbs, excuses excuses .........

Champions !

thing is tho to all those in a liverpool love fest....when an english team wins games in champs league the more they win the more money they get the more teams pull away from us the harder it gets for us ???call me whatevewr but surely the less teams in our league get the better for us it is ?????SURELY?

JIm MK11 and any english football fan showing negativity to Liverpool after that.

If you are english and wanted an Italian team to win you are not a football fan in my opinion. Just bitter and twisted.

How anyone can begrudge Liverpool that win is beyond belief. And yes Thompson was a bit over the top after the game but give me one good reason why he shouldn`t be.

Bloody well done Liverpool. Fantastic game.

The Liverpool supporters are continuing their mayhem here in Malta.

I am delighted because:

It makes the Prem number 1 in Europe again (with our fifth best team)

The English League is again the most successful in Europe historically.

Man U/ Glazer can really choke on this.

The Italian coverage of Berlusconi was priceless!

but they make ££££££££££££££££££ and it takes them further away from us ....

318566[/snapback]

Like we are ever going to catch them mate.

Anyway, stop thinking like an accountant and just watch the game.

As a football fan, tonight was incredible.

What a match, congrats to Liverpool not only for winnng the Euro cup but for giving us a entertaining match.

I see the scousers always nicking things quotes have been mentioned by a couple of board members , must have took you ages to come up with something so original tongue.gif

but they make ££££££££££££££££££ and it takes them further away from us ....

318566[/snapback]

liverpool have been underachiving for years and relisatically in most aspects we are miles behind them( They are champions of Europe ). We should be aiming to overtake the over-achievers such as Boro, Bolton etc

Great game!

I wanted Milan to win cause it's one of my faourite teams.

Liverpool was lucky in a number of ocasions (a Dudek save near the end is the best example). the penalty was a fake but that's football!

Congrats, Liverpool!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.