[Archived] European Cup

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh.gif  huh.gif  - Thought you support Rovers?    wink.gif

402353[/snapback]

he likes sunderland aswell (and mick mccarthy in particular). tongue.gif

you'll enjoy it. champions lge finals are special.- went to juve v milan @ OT (box etc...) great few days! enjoyed the game, but not as much as the senora's wink.gif

Barcelona or Milan will tear the ARSEnal to shreads in the final, as last night proved that when they get nervous they begin to shy away from their delicate quick passing football and try and hoof the ball to Henry which doesn't work. I just feel that Milan will be to tactically smart for them with their strong defence and with Kaka & Shevchenko to unlock their defence. The Milan or Barcelona players wouldn't have missed those Villareal chances last night and as such Arsenal got lucky to go through as they were on the back foot throughout last nights game.

I really do hope Barcelona get through to the final as then the final will have too sides that love to attack which could make for a thrilling encouter in the Stade de France.

PS The BBC cameramen had done a decent job of scouting the talent in the stands. Pouting, emotional senoritas all night.

They`ve been doing that at Ewood for years.........alas, no luck yet. sad.gif

Barcelona vs AC Milan has been a far better match so far. Neither team is resorting to all out defense and neither team is resorting to throwing themselves five feet in the air or kicking the crap out of the opposition.

The football is of great quality and it's end to end stuff. I couldn't predeict a result as both teams have so much quality. People in England rave about Fabregas, myself included at times, but I wonder if he'd get into either of these teams...

my prediction is 0-0 and pen's and thats just a lottery!! after last years thriller is back to the tactics of all out defence and boring keep ball, a traditional european cup final.

if henry scores the winner i wonder if the barca faithfull would still want him so badly?

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.