BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] When Vinjay met John

Guest Vinjay

Guest Vinjay

My personal favourite is McCarthy but there's been more links towards Craig Bellamy today. The Sun (Not generally the most accurate though) said that Bellamy is ready to turn down Aston Villa as he prefers to join Mark Hughes at Blackburn. I'm quite confident that could be the case.

However the article also stated(I read it on tribal football) that the 6 million fee could be a stumbling block. Indeed there's no way the Walker family with their 600 million plus fortune could afford that.

I'm hoping to get a meeting with John Williams soon. Hopefully he will address my queries on issues like the lack of money being made available.

Edited by Vinjay

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vinjay

Oh and I will also ask him why our so called owners have just extended their shirt sponsorship with Birmingham City until 2007. I'm sure Jack would be thrilled rolleyes.gif

Oh and I will also ask him why our so called owners have just extended their shirt sponsorship with Birmingham City until 2007. I'm sure Jack would be thrilled  rolleyes.gif

318640[/snapback]

Simple business logic mate. Flybe's biggest operations in the UK are from Birmingham airport, so it makes good sense to increase your profile by sponsoring the local football team. They also sponsor Exeter for the same reason, and i'm sure that as soon as they start flying from Blackburn international they might sponsor us.

Guest Vinjay

Well why can't they sponsor the local rugby team or something. If anything proves my point that they don't care about Rovers that's it! It's an absolute disgrace. I don't know how you can speak in defense of them for this as a Blackburn Rovers fan.

WALKERS OUT!

Well why can't they sponsor the local rugby team or something. If anything proves my point that they don't care about Rovers that's it! It's an absolute disgrace. I don't know how you can speak in defense of them for this as a Blackburn Rovers fan.

WALKERS OUT!

318645[/snapback]

Mods, surely that's trolling...

Guest Vinjay

I'm sure it would make your decision a lot easier if we had owners who invested in our club and not Birmingham. If you aren't aware already our wonderful owners just increased their shirt sponsorship deal with the Walker family until 2007!

I wonder which club they want to finish higher in the table...

Guest Vinjay

Whatever it is I'm sure it will probably lead to my removal. If speaking in defense of my club gets me banned I can live with that.

WALKERS OUT!

Guest Vinjay

Well I would wouldn't I? Any criticism of our owners clearly isn't allowed on here. Never mind the fact that they have a huge fortune. Here's to another 15th place finish next season! Hurrah!

WALKERS OUT!

Edited by Vinjay

Oh and I will also ask him why our so called owners have just extended their shirt sponsorship with Birmingham City until 2007. I'm sure Jack would be thrilled  rolleyes.gif

318640[/snapback]

After some of your silly posts and obvious agenda, I'll be surprised if he met with you.. blink.gif its just really hard to take your seriously dry.gif

Guest Vinjay

I want my account terminated. I'm sick of all the hostility on here. What do you mean by obvious agenda?

WALKERS OUT!

Edited by Vinjay

Guest Vinjay
I want my account terminated. I'm sick of all the hostility on here.

WALKERS OUT!

318653[/snapback]

Better yet... just dont post!! withstupid.gif

318654[/snapback]

Obviously you aren't losing sleep at night over our current situation.

WALKERS OUT!

Edited by Vinjay

I want my account terminated. I'm sick of all the hostility on here. What do you mean by obvious agenda?

WALKERS OUT!

318653[/snapback]

Do you mean what do the words "obvious agenda" mean? If not that your a lot younger than I thought you were...

I want my account terminated. I'm sick of all the hostility on here.

WALKERS OUT!

318653[/snapback]

Better yet... just dont post!! withstupid.gif

318654[/snapback]

Obviously you aren't losing sleep at night over our current situation.

WALKERS OUT!

318655[/snapback]

To tell the truth, No

I believe our current situation is quite good... could be even better, depending on Sparky's transfer dealing's tinykit.gif

Guest Vinjay

I know what they mean. As far as I'm concernced my agenda is to speak out against our current owners before my account gets terminated. Then I want to talk with John Williams.

But you seem to think my agenda is simply to annoy the other posters on this board or something like that. It isn't. If it was then I wouldn't have asked for the suspension of my account would I?

318640[/snapback]

Simple business logic mate. Flybe's biggest operations in the UK are from Birmingham airport, so it makes good sense to increase your profile by sponsoring the local football team. They also sponsor Exeter for the same reason, and i'm sure that as soon as they start flying from Blackburn international they might sponsor us.

318641[/snapback]

I wouldnt bother Ste, this bloke clearly has very little understanding of anything. Let him continue his trolling. Clearly a muppet of the HIGHEST order.

I know what they mean. As far as I'm concernced my agenda is to speak out against our current owners before my account gets terminated. Then I want to talk with John Williams.

But you seem to think my agenda is simply to annoy the other posters on this board or something like that. It isn't. If it was then I wouldn't have asked for the suspension of my account would I?

318660[/snapback]

So why make a fool out of yourself on the internet. In my experience both Mr Williams and Mr Finn respond positively to approaches from fans. Give them a call now rather than waste your time (and most importantly everyone elses) by posting your vitriolic nonsense on here.

The clubs number is 0870 113 232

Guest Vinjay

Well if being uspset about our current situation makes me a muppet then I am. I'll just go and cry myself to sleep again should I?

318660[/snapback]

From your posting history on this board, there is nothing of any interest in any of your posts, it's just the same old story about how bad the Walkers are... mad.gif

Why not concerntrate on the positive side of Rovers? tinykit.gif

Edited by AussieinUk

Guest Vinjay

What positive side? I would love to be positive but the club dosen't have any ambition.

No club has dropped in terms of ambition than Blackburn Rovers in the last few years since Jack died. Do I need to remind you who is to blame for this?

WALKERS OUT

Guest Vinjay
Well if being uspset about our current situation makes me a muppet then I am. I'll just go and cry myself to sleep again should I?

318663[/snapback]

blink.gif

Your on mediaction for this depression ...right??

318666[/snapback]

I never use medication for anything. I have an addictive personality so I wouldn't be able to get off them. I'm not going to hide my true feelings by useing happy pills or something.

What positive side? I would love to be positive but the club dosen't have any ambition.

No club has dropped in terms of ambition than Blackburn Rovers in the last few years since Jack died. Do I need to remind you who is to blame for this?

WALKERS OUT

318668[/snapback]

How much money would you like from them Vinjay?

£15mill in the current accounting year....?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.