SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] When Vinjay met John

Guest Vinjay

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have made more sense to sponsor Birmingham rugby team or something. Bet they were pleased with Birmingham finishing higher last season. Actually Birmingham had the lowest kit sponsor deal last season. Typically cheap of the Walkers.

338454[/snapback]

Why cheap of the Walkers ?

Do Birmingham have a Rugby club?

Whatever, whilst I recognise that replying to your posts Vinjay is exactly what you want and that you're no doubt having a little snigger to yourself at this very moment, I have to say that, quite frankly, I find you a little tedious. I don't know what anyone else thinks, well actually I've a fair idea. Just for once try and say something a little different will you?

Otherwise, hopefully, soon, you'll be banned. If you're not banned and keep this up until 100 posts then I shall be forced to hire some people to have you taken away and beaten with snooker cues.

If he is posting to get his post count up, is there no way to reset his post count?

338467[/snapback]

Whenever we want, but it's not a post-count problem, it's a bee-in-his-bonnet wont-debate-his-position crys-foul-everytime-somebody-disagrees-with-him problem.

I applaud Vinjay for taking a stand that is contrary to almost every other user on this board, the board would be nothing without differing views, sadly he doesn't do himself any favours by :-

a. Posting the same variation on a theme (The Walker Family and/or The Trust don't give the club enough money) with predictable monotany.

b. When challenged, refuses to debate his views, instead he just repeats them.

c. (and this one probably only bothers me) accuses us of censorship, when all we've done it move his posts to this thread and removed one single post (which was down right liablous and when asked to back it up with some proof, couldn't).

It would have made more sense to sponsor Birmingham rugby team or something. Bet they were pleased with Birmingham finishing higher last season. Actually Birmingham had the lowest kit sponsor deal last season. Typically cheap of the Walkers.

338454[/snapback]

So hang on, you moan about the trust sponsering Brum, and now you want them to give them more moolah? Sponsoring a club is for profit, which could, I suppose, go towards Blackburn.

And why do you feel that the 600m should be available to the club? I have a few grand in savings, and I own a second rate PC. That doesnt mean I'm gonna go spend all my savings on a new PC. There are other, more important things to spend that cash on. And lets not forget, that the trust is following the wish of Rovers greatest ever supporter. Jack wanted the club to operate on its own two feet. We've had the mothering days, and the trust is guiding us through learning to walk. If we plundered all that cash year in, year out, eventually it'd run out, we'd have huge wages, and find ourselves playing Accrington as a season highlight. And if I had 600m, while I would like to thik I'd give tonnes of it to the club, I'd be more likely in all honesty to use it on PROFIT making companies so that we could keep supporting Rovers financially.

Insult Deleted.

Edited by den

Well at least he shows up which can't be said for certain people connected with our club.

339074[/snapback]

Will you be at the Fulham game or are you still awaiting your day release forms.

The fact is the Walker family dont owe us anything , we are funded by the trust fund so stop posting your one dimensional argument.

Still would like to know how your meeting with Williams turned out...

339091[/snapback]

I should imagine something like this:-

JW - Hi, I am John Williams

Vinjay - I suppose it was those damm Walkers that made you say hi to me.

JW - Er yes, so, nice weather we are having

Vinjay - You wait a couple of days, if the Walkers get their way the rain will come you mark my words

JW - Erm....Do you have anything to ask me about the Rovers

Vinjay - Yes, is it true that it was actually one of the Walkers that drove that taxi into Matt Jansens bike?

JW - I am sure I do not know what you mean

Vinjay - Well, answer me this. Why did the Walkers not buy Ronaldinho for us this summer?

JW - I think I have to go now, nice talking too you

Vinjay - THE WALKERS SUMMONED YOU BACK EH EH. DON'T DO IT THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOU - - - THEY ARE LAUGHING AT ALL OF US

JW - (All that can now be heard from JW is the sound of him running away)

Well, that was how I imagined it going anyway wink.gif

Well at least he shows up which can't be said for certain people connected with our club.

339074[/snapback]

On a free ticket, with free lunch and booze. Who wouldn't????

Oh yeah I forget the Walkers. They pay the equivelent of 5000 fans through the door every game and you bothered cause they dont turn up?

When I'm dead my family wont be coming down to Ewood Park just cuase I did and unlike the Walkers they wont be buying my season ticket just so the club gets some cash.

It's my hobby not thiers. They have thier own lives unlike some people.....

Edited by OscarRaven

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.