BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Convicts Return

Timmy

Good win by the English, now if they could only do the same thing in 500 over cricket they would be world beaters.......

They should call it 20/20 slog

323566[/snapback]

The bloody rock breakers could've refused to take part in this "sub-standard" form of cricket.

Great start, great win, more of the same please lads.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ashes series is going to be great filler for this off season. I hope it goes down to the last Test, and of course expect the Aussies to prevail. But I've never felt more impressed by an England squad in my adulthood then I have by this one. The results against South Africa, and the consistent competitiveness... no bravado from this Aussie supporter. Bring it on.

there is a long way to go this summer before we can really start to celebrate. 

323582[/snapback]

No please, start celebrating now

It makes the joy of a 5-0 whitewash by the Aussies so much more enjoyable wink.gif

there is a long way to go this summer before we can really start to celebrate. 

323582[/snapback]

No please, start celebrating now

It makes the joy of a 5-0 whitewash by the Aussies so much more enjoyable wink.gif

323941[/snapback]

Wait weren't you the one making the huge deal out of us losing in the Six Nations to some of the better sides in international rugby. Yet when you lose to a team who have only one 9 times in 107 matches (with some of those victories coming against a much depleted Zimbabwe) you want us to act as if "oh well, doesn't matter, it was just a loss we can take it we are still the best".

I'm sure you Australians will give us a masterclass this summer, one in hypocrisy and backpeddling.

Hope you lot out ehre have had a great laugh at the all conquering world beaters Aussie gyppo's smile.gif

Well done bangladesh, your team played superbly and deservedly got you the result that leaves the aussies rock bottom.

How nice it would be if England can do them tomorrow and then the bangladeshi's follow up with a further shock win or even a draw in their next game versus the whingers laugh.gif

Just read the link on Symonds what interests me in the article is where it says 'Birmingham Born' Symonds

It's OK the Aussy fans who go on about people like Pietersen not being English, surely they are the biggest hypocrits if there star all rounder was born here in Britain

i don't think i'm mistaken when it means Birmingham, England as looking in google it doesn't look like theres a Birmingham is Australia but correct me if im wrong

Hope you lot out ehre have had a great laugh at the all conquering world beaters Aussie gyppo's smile.gif

Well done bangladesh, your team played superbly and deservedly got you the result that leaves the aussies rock bottom.

How nice it would be if England can do them tomorrow and then the bangladeshi's follow up with a further shock win or even a draw in their next game versus the whingers laugh.gif

325033[/snapback]

Nice signature you have there 1864.

The Aussies may have lost a couple of "battles" but they'll win the "war".

Just read the reports of the Bangladesh game.

I am reeling from the shock. Yes one day games can throw up freak results but it seems that Bangladesh were worthy winners.

This is one result I would never have considered predicting in a month of blue moons on Sundays. Absolutely astonishing!

This is fun.

Well played Bangladesh.

The question has to be asked again: is this the worst Australia touring team ever ?

325069[/snapback]

The question that has to asked is why does a seemingly intelligent person, given your position, post troll like things and ask such idiotic questions?

We are but two weeks into a tour?

Edited by SouthAussieRover

Hmm I think it has swayed back in the aussies favour with 160-6 off 38 overs.

325131[/snapback]

No, not enough wicket taking really. England should and will go on and win this match now. They are opening up now. 213/6 (42.2 ov). I am conceding now. Harmisson made the difference.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.