SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fixtures Discussion

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kamy100

I emailed the Premier League weeks ago about Rovers playing Newcastle on the last day of the season as it would be Shearer's last game, they said they would pass it onto the company who does the fixtures. Lets hope they can arrange it!!

We are nearly always at home on the first day aren't we. Does anyone know why or is it just coincidence? Someone told me last season in a boozer before the WBA game that it was to do with us winning the FACup 3 times in a row, he was pretty smashed though so I took this with a pinch of salt. I'd had a few too and can't remember how he was equating the 2 things.

I reckon West Ham at home anyway.

I always thought that we reversed our home games with the Dingles and Nobend did with Blackpool. Maybe I'm wrong.

Yep you are right, the police insist that the local fixtures are reversed ie. Rovers/Bumley and Blackpool/Preston to avoid over-extending the local police (East and West Lancs)....OK so Bumley is Yorkshire Constabulary, but you get the point!!!!

stead to score a hat-trick  unsure.gif

326276[/snapback]

Thats more than he scored for us last season......

I think it's a bit early to be making a 4-3 prediction! McCarthy to score 2 you say and Kuqi the other 2!

Edited by modes98

who ever we are playing with ........... just sart the season with a bag of goals will make me a happy FAN. Cuz this prove HUghes choice of strikers are correct hahaha laugh.gif

guess should be 1 of the promoted clubs...

brfcs.com is applying for a licence to publish the PL fixtures. Without a licence publishing fixtures is breach of copyright and could threaten our licence application.

Would members please refrain from posting full fixture lists.

Early fixtures, highlights, discussion is fine but please don't cut and paste the whole thing - provide a link instead.

cheers smile.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.