BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Squad

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think then that that would be his prefered number as it is available since de-pedro left?

333424[/snapback]

Pre season numbers mean nothing. If Enkleman had started the first half he would have been number one.

My money is on Friedel been number one.

Anyone who fancies a personal bet then PM me.

333467[/snapback]

Like you'd pay up! tongue.gif

I reckon, Kuqi 9, Dickov 10, Bellamy 11, Pederson 12

Taylor 35.

When I was in the shop last week a bloke asked the at the lady ironing the numbers on the shirts what number Bellamy is going to be.

Her reply was, Mark Hughes hasn't decided the squad numbers yet as he is hoping to add one more player to the 1st eleven !

Her reply was, Mark Hughes hasn't decided the squad numbers yet as he is hoping to add one more player to the 1st eleven !

333562[/snapback]

Do all the shop staff get informed of our transfer policy? tongue.gif

Policy? Like that has anything to do with it. She's probably been told the club are looking to sign more players, I don't see whats wrong with that. In fact I find it positive as it seems a fairly reliable source and now I can look forward to there definitely being more signings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.