BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

1995 Championship Signed Football...whole Team

Pimptastic

First of all, let me give you some background information on how this signed ball came into my posession.

I live in a village near York where the local pub is part owned by Bobby Mimms.

The ball was signed by the whole 1995 championship winning team. I won this in a raffle that was held at the said pub, and it has been in my cupboard for the last 10 years. I had completely forgotten i had it to be honest, but we are about to move house and was having a clear out and came across it.

I was just gonna stick it on eBay but thought i would try a forum such as this, because i am sure this kind item would be better in the hands of a true Blackburn Supporter.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the ball, as you can see, all the signatures are in excellent condition.

This is my eBay feedback if you want to take a look - http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ame=STRK:ME:UFS

Im open to offers for this item

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Pimptastic

• 1 month later...
First of all, let me give you some background information on how this signed ball came into my posession.

I live in a village near York where the local pub is part owned by Bobby Mimms.

The ball was signed by the whole 1995 championship winning team. I won this in a raffle that was held at the said pub, and it has been in my cupboard for the last 10 years. I had completely forgotten i had it to be honest, but we are about to move house and was having a clear out and came across it.

I was just gonna stick it on eBay but thought i would try a forum such as this, because i am sure this kind item would be better in the hands of a true Blackburn Supporter.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the ball, as you can see, all the signatures are in excellent condition.

This is my eBay feedback if you want to take a look - http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ame=STRK:ME:UFS

Im open to offers for this item

user posted image

user posted image

330475[/snapback]