BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre-season In Germany

Kandevil

23/07 - 1860 Munich Landsberg am lech

26/07 - Real Mallorca Kirchdorf in Tyrol, Austria

Who is off to Germany/Austria for the preseason games?

When are you going?

Where are you staying?

How far from Munich is Tyrol?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In munich near sendlinger tor from the 22nd to 26th.

Hiring a car (assuming JPW gets his act together, which could be a long time), and driving the 100ish miles to StJohann in Tirol for the second game.

Flying back late on the 27th

Flying into Stuttgart on Fri 22nd (from Manchester with BA) and picking up a hire car and driving to Landsberg.

Stopping at the Hotel Goggl !! two nights and then driving to St Johann in Tirol (or near as damn it) via Fussen (the famous disney style castle) and Innsbruck.

Can't remember the name of the place I'm stopping in St Johann as it has a long and convaluted name.

Flying back late on the 27th.

Edited by Lee

Flying into Berlin on the 19th, then visiting Hamburg. Arriving in Munich on the Friday night, probably getting a train to the ground. Staying over in Austria for the second game. Then back to Berlin.

Happy days!

Would be good to sort out a pubmeet either in Munich or at the grounds.

Hiring a car (assuming JPW gets his act together, which could be a long time), and driving the 100ish miles to StJohann in Tirol for the second game.

330535[/snapback]

My dad and all them are going now Ste, via AMS which worked out rather cheap for them, around £200 including hotels. Not bad thumbs-up.gif

330535[/snapback]

Same

I assume you are asking about Landsberg am Lech (to give it its full name)

Its well connected by train, and is about 50km south of the Bavarian capital.

As for Kirchdorf in Tirol, there's also a train station there, so I assume you can get there too, probably via Salzberg, but I don't know too much as I'm hiring a car.

As for Kirchdorf in Tirol, there's also a train station there,

Are you certain about that ??? I thought it was a bus from St Johann (2 miles away).. Best bet is to get a taxi from there to the ground rather than wait for a connection.

Its about an hour from munich on the train changing at Amberg.

Tell them to get a family pass (up to 5 adults)..  www.bahn.de is where to check.

Ground is 5 mins away from train station.

333366[/snapback]

Will tell them, there is about 7 of them going though. They only going out for Munich game.

Anyone got a link to the footy ground in ENGLISH?

Are you certain about that ???  I thought it was a bus from St Johann (2 miles away).. Best bet is to get a taxi from there to the ground rather than wait for a connection.

333367[/snapback]

ah yes, correct.

Rotterdam? try this.

Gav I'm flying Manchester to Stuttgart and hiring a car.

Edited by Lee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.