BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre-season In Germany

Kandevil

How sober is Orvil today?

Perhaps he's calling anybody with a sun tan Benni!

334431[/snapback]

I would think that's about right.

Logically would he be in Germany if he was about to sign? I can't decide.

For his medical I guess he would as the Rovers staff are out there I would imagine.

For his personal terms etc. wouldn't he have to come to England? Or do we have someone out there capable of negotiating?

I think I'm getting ahead of myself now. blink.gif

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will believe it when I see it, which is NEVER!

334463[/snapback]

cool.gif if you were blind then i'd believe that, but you can never say never in football!

Could it be a loan deal? might be good for porto to get rid for a season to a team that wants him and he wants to go to. Until we have the funds to purchase him? rover.gif

This is the latest translated report on the 1860 game in Germany.From what i can make out is the following

1)Flitcroft instead of Gallager regarding the scorer

2)This was 1860`s only draw having won there last 6 preseason games!(These included werder Breman(3-1),Borussia Mönchengladbach(2-1)

3)Hughes was happy with a good work out and said this team will get promoted to the german bundazliga and there coach said it "was a fair result"

4)Matt Derbyshire was sent off in the 70 odd minutes for a takle from behind on there brazilian player who was also sent off for fighting back.

5)Hughes will return on wednesday to watch 1860`s next match V West Ham to do a bit of spying.

1:1 After six victories in past preparation plays there was the first undecided with the 1:1 against English Prime Minister League club the Blackburn Rovers in the play. Led the lions up to 88. Minute with 1:0. The best snapshots of the play:The spectators in Landsberg at the lech, the Upper Bavarian town at the romantic road, saw a balanced first half with few gate chances. The best was offered on sides of the lions Nemanja Vucicevic after whistled for the start already briefly. The turning shot of the Serb also left from eleven meters could turn US national goalkeeper Brad Friedel in the Blackburn gate straight still around the post (3.). In the 8. Minute showed up then lion Keeper Michi Hofmann on the post. By foot defense it parierte a shot from pointed angle of the Norwegian Morton Pederson from short distance. Then long time did not pass anything. Only two distance shots of Daniel Baier (23.) and Matthias Lehmann (36.), scarcely the Rovers gate missed, provided for unrest. Briefly before the break the giant chance was offered to the Englishmen to go into guidance. After a corner defender cut back Andy Todd on the lion gate. Patrick Milchraum, who saved at the long post, for its goal keeper on the line (44.), already struck. Thus it went torlos into the break. On lion side the agile Emmanuel Krontiris with good Dribblings could please again as well as the agile Baier, whose last passport unfortunately did not find however the fellow player. In the 56. Minute made it better for Vucicevic than at the beginning of the play. The 25-year old with a flat shot from twelve meters crowned a single-handed attempt in the right lower hits a corner to the 1:0 for the sixties. Afterwards Blackburn took over more and more the initiative, pushed on reconciliation. The play became increasingly harder. Negative high point in the 71. Minute. Matt Derbyshire graetschte Rodrigo Costa from the rear into the legs, the Brazilian takes itself revenge for this brutal and unnecessary foul, whereupon arbitrator George Schalk sent the two contractors prematurely for showering. When everything counted on the sieved lion victory in the sieved preparation play, Garry Flitcroft made the Sechzigern a line by the calculation. Free standing the midfield player defeated Timo Ochs with a dry shot in for a long time hits a corner (88.) to the 1:1-Endstand. Coach of pure bricklayers spoke of a fair result. The circumstance that Blackburn gave gas after the 0:1-Rueckstand powerfully, came the lion loewen-Coach straight quite: "that it in the 2. Half time to the thing went, sees positive I regarding our first point play. With security likewise nothing will give us awls." Mark of Hughes, its counterpart on Blackburn side, spoke of a very good test. "as 1860 presented myself, is convinced I that the club turns again into the federal league back." Its team that for two weeks in the preparatory phase is and meets on Tuesday in a further test in Tirol on material Mallorca, starts the point round against west Ham United. Therefore Hughes wants to come also on Wednesday to the play observation into the alliance arena. Impact is at 19.30 o'clock. 1860: Hofmann (46th Ochs) - Lamotte (46th Cerny), Szukala (60th Komljenovic), Lanzaat (46th Costa), hoping man (46th shepherd) - Vucicevic (60th Reisinger), Baier (82nd Shao), Lehmann (60th Meyer), milchraum (46th Gebhardt) - Krontiris (68th eagle), Agostino (46th Kolomaznik). Blackburn: Friedel (46th Enckelman) - Neill (75th Douglas), Taylor (43rd McEveley), Todd, Nelsen, Mokoena (68th Derbyshire), Emerton (46th Tugay), Reid, Kuqi (68th Flitcroft), Pedersen (46th Gallagher), Bellamy (75. rake in). Gates: 1:0 Vucicevic (56.), 1:1 Flitcroft (88.). Yellow: - Neill. Red: Costa - Derbyshire (71.). Spectator: 2600

Matt Derbyshire graetschte Rodrigo Costa from the rear into the legs, the Brazilian takes itself revenge for this brutal and unnecessary foul, whereupon arbitrator George Schalk sent the two contractors prematurely for showering.

Coach of pure bricklayers spoke of a fair result.

Eat your heart out James Joyce.

" Mark of Hughes, its counterpart on Blackburn side, spoke of a very good test. "as 1860 presented myself, is convinced I that the club turns again into the federal league back."

i really hope thats a direct quote from sparky!...thats got to e one of the funniest things ive read in ages!!

Hughes seems to have gone for his strongest eleven to start (bodes well for Andy Taylor's chances). However, I know that pre-season is the time for baseless optimism but a central midfield of Reid and The Axe/Savage (when fit) does not exactly fill me with confidence. Even the back-up, Tugay and Flitcroft, are far from their best these days.

Jordan and JPW were both sending me regular updates from the game yesterday, however I was at York Races and nowhere near a PC and the two people I was forwarding them onto were also not near a PC. So here is a quick run down.

Currently 0 -0. Squad Fridel, A Taylor, Nelson, Todd, MGP, Reid, Mokowena, Emerton, Bellamy and Kuqi. We're not playing too well, Two good save from Brad.

1 - 0 to them sad.gif

Derbyshire sent off for fighting

1 - 1 Gally

Direct Quote from Reid "I'm going to #### the referee"

1 - 1 Full Time.

.... oh and it seems like the new additions to the squad since the last pre-season have now signed the site flag. smile.gif

What a day

Got back to the hotel about 5am. Just got up.

JPW managed to put the flag up originally, but by the time the game was half finished he was that drunk we had to ask somebody else.

The drummer (the one taking the flag down) had been told that Bellamy refused to sign autographs as he was birophobic. So he went after him early doors saying "Craig can you sign this, its ok its a felt tip". He asked us "What the f are you doing here". obviously thinking we are mad.

Lucas Neill was desperate for a sausage but. Matt Derbyshire was sent off for being punched, probably because there was a slight melee.

Ended up in Landsberg town centre, as there was a large outdoor beer festival and it was kind of rude not to take part. The local police superindendant made a few visits to check up on us for some reason. We then ended up going with some 1860 and leicester fans to an irish bar in Geisling.

according to a random text from Jordan - Benni Mc is there - not playing but due to sign soon. However no over evidence other than this text from Orvil

334425[/snapback]

It was a scottish bloke called Benny.

Great day yesterday, a session with Ste B, Orvil and JPW takes it out of you. Ste was pretty gone by 4am, his vigrous dance to 'Nelly the Elephant' had to be seen to be believed!

We had a great time with the 1860 boys, they can knock the steins back!

Roll on Tuesday

Great day yesterday, a session with Ste B, Orvil and JPW takes it out of you. Ste was pretty gone by 4am, his vigrous dance to 'Nelly the Elephant' had to be seen to be believed!

We had a great time with the 1860 boys, they can knock the steins back!

Roll on Tuesday

334618[/snapback]

biggrin.gif

Where is a digital camera when you need one... tongue.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.