goinf to br43ak taps afgain

ps what time is it6

334703[/snapback]

SWober as a jufdge i am

334704[/snapback]

Roversmum, stick to what you know an get the kettle on... two sugars please

334705[/snapback]

Have to save these.

It could be that his ankle is severely dehydrated? It's quite common on German pre-season tours. Schalke 04 lost half their squad for the first three months of the 02-03 season through such a thing, it can be a right "schwein".

What a night birdies with big tities suck me for beer

334703[/snapback]

You mean they want to kill you because you keep trying to take close ups of cleavage.

Currently waiting for JPW in the hotel as the bald idiot is lost.

P.S the kettle quote was JPW not Jordan..

Ste, who the hell is that with my uncle taking the flag down?

334756[/snapback]

It depends, the bloke up the pole is "The Man With The Golden Drum" (although, to be fair, Martin* seems to have listened to fellow Rovers fans and all last season didn't got his drum out once .... leaving only one more drummer to crack smile.gif ), so the answer is possibly "Martin".

The other one I have no idea about.

* That's Martin the drummer, not Martin the poster on this site, who as far as I know, have never banged a drum at Rovers smile.gif

The one time of year when I don't go to Germany with work, typical.

Don't know where else to post this but what's the deal with Taylor, LB or RB, tall/short, fast/slow, did he play ok?

would be great to see a homegrown youngster in the team this year.

It depends, the bloke up the pole is "The Man With The Golden Drum" (although, to be fair, Martin* seems to have listened to fellow Rovers fans and all last season didn't got his drum out once .... leaving only one more drummer to crack smile.gif ), so the answer is possibly "Martin".

* That's Martin the drummer, not Martin the poster on this site, who as far as I know, have never banged a drum at Rovers smile.gif

334798[/snapback]

I have a set of bongo's which I bang in the Jack Walker upper. biggrin.gif

Seriously though, I did bang the drum once, it felt good, really good wink.gif .

The one time of year when I don't go to Germany with work, typical.

Don't know where else to post this but what's the deal with Taylor, LB or RB, tall/short, fast/slow, did he play ok?

would be great to see a homegrown youngster in the team this year.

334825[/snapback]

He's made his name in the youth team on left side, although he can play in the middle of defence he'd be a bit to lightweigth at present against seasoned centre forwards.

He's naturally left-footed. Never seemed too quick to me but I suppose a few years of training at the academy will have made him much fitter.

Takes a decent free kick, although the one he scored against Bolton (I think)a year or two back was more the result of dodgy goalkeeping.

He isn't very tall at all. I can't really imagine him as a centre half. His distribution is excellent and more suited to a forward-moving player rather than a centre half. As Alan has already pointed out, he isn't the biggest lad in terms of build either. I imagine him playing at RB the other day was simply a bit of an experiment because we have quite a few left backs who need minutes under their belts.

334798[/snapback]

Its another relation of mine!

Just got back after a good night out, had a wet t shirt comp with a very nice korean girl who called me "baby" pics will arrive soon.

Going to austria tomorrow at 10.

Germany is great, all the birds have great arses and t1ts, pics will arrive soon.

Just got back after a good night out, had a wet t shirt comp with a very nice korean girl who called me "baby" pics will arrive soon.

Going to austria tomorrow at 10.

Germany is great, all the birds have great arses and t1ts, pics will arrive soon.

334899[/snapback]

She called you"baby"did she?

Well we wonder why.

**** Please don't write naughty things like that, I'll have to tell your mum ****

Please refer to points 1 and 4 in particular on this link: http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php?act=Help&CODE=01&HID=17

Edited by tchocky

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.