BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre-season In Germany

Kandevil

(received this info via text message off SteB)

thought it was 7pm kick off???

Rovers 2-0 up

Reid free kick & Nelsen header on 27 mins

335015[/snapback]

hmm that cant be right, are they an hour ahead or behind us? Im sure its ahead, but u got your text before 18:30 their time...strange

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought I'd be the sort to be wandering around B&Q whilst my mates text me Rovers scores, but tonight it happend. I thought it was 7pm KO too.

Still, the team

Freidal Todd Nelson Matteo Neill MGP Reid Tugay Emerton Dickov & Kuqi

Reid scores soon after kick off from a direct free kick and then a Nelson header on 27.

Aparently the stadium is a field in the middle of nowhere. Bellamy is not playing, but I don't wether that just means he doesn't start or he not on the bench at all.

Just been texted "Hughes told to take dickov off".

I'm guessing he's being close to being sent off, either that or the crowd are bored and think Hughes doing impersonations of the small bloke will entertain them smile.gif

Just been texted "Hughes told to take dickov off".

I'm guessing he's being close to being sent off, either that or the crowd are bored and think Hughes doing impersonations of the small bloke will entertain them  smile.gif

335034[/snapback]

lol.good to see we're not changing our 'ways' of playing. tongue.gif

The ref asked for Dickov and the mallorca 22 to be taken off.

This was after a Dickov foul, and then both players throwing the ball at each other.

Dickovs reason was "he had bad breath"

3 Mallorca fans there.. all english. One from Clitheroe

. I thought it was 7pm KO too.

7 AUSTRIAN time..

Anyway, currently writing this in an aussie theme bar in St Johann in Tirol.

The flag is flying high, but thats only because somebody spotted that a little rugrat was trying to steal it. An annoyed SteB managed to snatch it back, despite his fathers protestations.

Pubs shut at 6am here apparently. Hopefully Orvil wont find an internet terminal then.

from REAL MALLORCA official website:

Reid and Pedersen scorers...

La localidad tirolesa, no acostumbrada a acontecimientos de tal magnitud, vivió con gran espectación el encuentro

El once inicial que presentó Héctor Cúper.

26-Jul-05

El Sportstadium de la ciudad austriaca de Kirchdorf acogió para su inauguración oficial el primer choque de envergadura del RCD Mallorca en esta pretemporada 05/06 ante el Blackburn Rovers de la Premier League inglesa que dirige el exbarcelonista Mark Hughes. El tercer encuentro del stage para los de Héctor Cúper deparó un buen espectáculo para la grada que pudo disfrutar con la intensidad que ofrece el fútbol internacional de primer nivel. El partido transcurrió con una gran igualdad en el juego que tan solo se vio alterada por el mayor rodaje de los ingleses que decantaron finalmente el resultado a su favor con 2 goles a balón parado de Reid y Pedersen.

Por el RCD Mallorca jugaron de inicio: Moyà (Prats), Cortés (Rafita), Ballesteros (Iuliano), Poteza, Navarro, Campano (Maciel), Borja (Pereyra), Farinós (Luis García), Peralta (Tuni), Víctor (Okubo) y Arango.

Australian Bar?

Beating Mallorca 2-0 in what sounds like an easy victory is a seriously encouraging result for what its worth pre-season. Disappointing to read the list of absentees- particularly Vratty.

Another sending off to all intents and purposes- seems keeping eleven on the pitch is going to be a bit tricky this season.

I know it's only preseason but this is an encouraging result. Mallorca finished 4th from bottom last season but ended the season superbly ... here are the results of their last 7 matches of last season.

29-05-05 Primera Divi Mallorca vs. Betis 1 - 1

22-05-05 Primera Divi Deportivo vs. Mallorca 0 - 3

15-05-05 Primera Divi Mallorca vs. Athletic 4 - 3

07-05-05 Primera Divi Osasuna vs. Mallorca 1 - 1

01-05-05 Primera Divi Mallorca vs. Espanyol 3 - 2

24-04-05 Primera Divi Numancia vs. Mallorca 1 - 2

17-04-05 Primera Divi Mallorca vs. Valencia 0 - 0

The Sky Sports News ticker is reporting that we lost 2-0 so this is a nice surprise.  biggrin.gif

Sounds like a good result. Anyone got any information on the substitutions?

335144[/snapback]

Any info yet people?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.