Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premiership Final Table Prediction

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8  BLACKBURN ROVERS

331176[/snapback]

And I remember at the time thinking I was being optimistic, was a great season! I got Chelsea right tongue.gif but placed big club at 10th - I think the 'big club' media hype had gotten to me laugh.gif or else I thought Pennant, Dunn, Forssell and Heskey were better than that (actually, sadly, I still do).

And as for this year's results... our Wizard of Table Predicting © (alias Scotty) was at his old tricks again this year...

Too right, bob... too right.

1. Scotty (36 points)

2. roversmum (39 points)

3. laughatthedingles (41 points)

4. brfc ben (42 points)

4. roverich (42 points)

406566[/snapback]

Only just saw this, am I allowed to gloat? tongue.gif

Does Seggies's prediction on page 2 not count?

406933[/snapback]

Errrr... ummm, ahem, no? rolleyes.gif

Good call, Tony... I had only tabulated the results for those with full tables and glanced over the other ones, so I missed that. I was kidding with the genius bit for me, but getting all three this year when it was an odd group to be sure--Seggie might indeed be a prediction genius.

• 2 weeks later...

And as for this year's results... our Wizard of Table Predicting © (alias Scotty) was at his old tricks again this year...

Too right, bob... too right.

1. Scotty (36 points)

2. roversmum (39 points)

3. laughatthedingles (41 points)

4. brfc ben (42 points)

4. roverich (42 points)

4. sumps (42 points)

7. D.W. (43 points)

8. brennanboy (44 points)

8. skiporovers (44 points)

10. herbergeehh (45 points)

11. benhben (47 points)

11. krislu (47 points)

Fairly happy with that one. Just a shame I wasn't the best Norwegian, sure Mr.Strangename beat me? ;)

A nomination for a journalist's award......

I can't see it on this thread, but last July someone posted a link to an article in the Manchester Eveving News - "Mark's shock troops" by Paul Hince. Here's the first paragraph -

Wonder if he put money on it? Anyway, his second part of the above is a bit over the top but I suspect we were top of the bad boys league.

There's probably more chance we were bottom....

Nice work Philly. :)

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.