[Archived] Pro Evoloution Soccer 5

Guest Kamy100

Guest Kamy100
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kamy100
Kamy, They dont seem to work (could just be me though)

334749[/snapback]

Right click and the save target as, that should do the trick!!

Anyone managed to get their keeper to go up for a corner and stay up?! Usually they run straight back as soon as you kick the ball! Well yesterday, I was 3-2 down and into injury time and I had a corner! Keeper comes up for it, so I whip one in and he climbs above everyone else to head home the equaliser! Amazing! I've never managed to do that before!

Anyone else scored with their keeper from a corner?

I've come gloriously close twice with friedel, one against villa and one against birmingham. I was actually drawing against villa at the time (we wanted it that bad).

Edit: Why only arsenal and chelsea licensed, couldn't they do the whole prem?

Edited by promoted2001

I'd imagine it is incredibly expensive to get the license for, and, even more damaging, EA will not want anybody else to have the licenece because they're a major selling point for FIFA.

So far everything is looking slick. That short corner in particular looks lovely. I re-bought Pro Evo 1 the other day and it's amazing to think how far the series has come in a few years. Pro Evo 5 won't re-define this series of games but it will probably be the best the programmers can get out of the current console. I can only imagine what they can do, graphically and AI-wise, with the PS3.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get the fuss with pro evo games the players move too square and the gameplay feels sluggish, I can't stand the non real team names (SI don't have a prem licence on FM).

Ive been Playing PRO EVO 4 for about 2 hours now on XBOX my opinion has improved but Im still not convinced, can anyone tell me why its so special?

I think it looks great but I've never played it.  If it does not have real teams as some people have mentioned than im not too interested in purchasing it as long as there is fifa soccer.

337594[/snapback]

so fifa has real team names. big deal. pro evo is a thousands times better. theres no comparison, you should give it a try.

and they do have real teams, they just dont have the license to use the names of some teams, but they can be edited easily

I think it looks great but I've never played it.  If it does not have real teams as some people have mentioned than im not too interested in purchasing it as long as there is fifa soccer.

337594[/snapback]

That's an absolutely terrible attitude to have. Pro Evo smokes FIFA in every imaginable way when it comes to gameplay. It's a battle between licences, stylish layout and sharp graphics vs gameplay. It's a complete no-brainer.

As Lee says, the option files are superb anyway. It's easy enough to do the transfers and there are loads of people who do everything for you.

i got winning eleven 9 last thursday which is the jap equilant to pes 5 and all i have to say is.................CLASS

shooting, keeper - INCREDIBLY BETTER

harder A.I playing 3 star one night played 5 scored only 1 goal

dribbling is also harder.

porto, galatasary, dynamo kiev, rangers are licensed with chelsea and arsenal.

kit editor is magnificent

any other questions will be happy to answer

That's an absolutely terrible attitude to have. Pro Evo smokes FIFA in every imaginable way when it comes to gameplay. It's a battle between licences, stylish layout and sharp graphics vs gameplay. It's a complete no-brainer.

As Lee says, the option files are superb anyway. It's easy enough to do the transfers and there are loads of people who do everything for you.

337669[/snapback]

How can I get hold of updates for ProEvo4?

Finally purchased it today but forgot how old it was, and its kinda annoying having to play with Yorke and Stead up top!

How can I get hold of updates for ProEvo4?

Finally purchased it today but forgot how old it was, and its kinda annoying having to play with Yorke and Stead up top!

337723[/snapback]

I use www.pesfan.com

You'll need a MaxDrive or the equivalent to get it from PC to Playstation (assuming that's what it's on). They're only about a tenner now though and it's well worth it. Or steal Pringle's.

A friend of mine has a maxdrive or an x-port and keeps his squads up-to-date like you wouldn't believe. He had Bellamy scoring for Rovers within 30 minutes of him signing!

I copy his option file smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a world class download. Premiership, Division One and Scottish teams available and pretty well uptodate. The only problem is that the stats are back to their original selves, which means a few hours of tinkering to make the good players good again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.