SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pro Evoloution Soccer 5

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone played against the computer when their defender passes it back to the keeper and the keeper swings for it but misses and it goes in for an og?! Class!

Also, I was playing against my mate a bit ago and one of my defenders had to go off to be treated and just as that sign came on to say he could come back on the pitch, my mate played a through ball to his striker, who was about 10 yards offside, and he went through and scored! And it stood! Looking at the replay, the only person playing him on was my defender on the sidelines who was still sat down!! Although the "you can come back on" sign did appear just as my mate pressed through ball so despite him sitting down and being off the pitch, it must mean they are back in play!

Edited by eddiewac

show us your pics then,have a ps2 but had 2 get a x-box 2 play live its top  tinykit.gif

341680[/snapback]

Sorry, forgot about that:

user posted image

user posted image

A couple of numbers are wrong and the kits are last seasons, I think the new update will come out when the transfer window has closed. All teams are done in that quality though, and there's new music on all the menus/replays etc, and Peter Brackley says proper team names instead of "Lancashire" and whatever.

Apologies for the crapness of the pictures.

You can't put a created player into a club team can you!?! The only way of doing it is signing him for your master league team that I know of, anyone know how to put created players into any club team, not master league?

Oh yeah, forgot about that! I'll have to get Pedersen playing for Rovers then! Whenever I get a corner now I try to do a Tugay if someone is standing outside the box but only caught it on the volley once and it was cleared off the line

• 4 weeks later...

Been playing it all week on the psp. Was originally playing the iso whilst I was waiting for my game to arrive from yes-asia(so really I wasn't being that naughty was I? wink.gif ). The load times on the umd are pretty bad, since I was used to it loading very fast from the memory stick with the iso.

It is difficult, I'm getting better though. Figuring out the tactics menu's isn't so easy either.

Does everyone elses UMD make very loud noises when loading? Never noticed it being this loud on lumines and wipeout!

Been playing it all week on the psp.  Was originally playing the iso whilst I was waiting for my game to arrive from yes-asia(so really I wasn't being that naughty was I? wink.gif ).  The load times on the umd are pretty bad, since I was used to it loading very fast from the memory stick with the iso. 

It is difficult, I'm getting better though.  Figuring out the tactics menu's isn't so easy either.

Does everyone elses UMD make very loud noises when loading?  Never noticed it being this loud on lumines and wipeout!

348846[/snapback]

Also been playing it for the last day or so and it is a fantastic game. Because most of the text is in japanesse it is hard to work out the tactics etc, but there is a link below to an option file which you put onto the PSP which will turn all the names into english and update the squads. The UMD does make a lot of noise when loading!!

Option File Link:

http://files.pspupdates.com/cgi-bin/cfiles...0,0,0,0,26,1278

Instructions on How to transfer it to your PSP:

Switch on PSP and delete your old option file

Hook you psp up to your PC via USB,

Goto USB Mode on PSP

Your PC should have it come up as new hardware if its first time doing this

Once the drivers are installed (Auto) goto my computer and it should be a removable drive, mine is I:\ for example.

Copy the foldier in the rar file to the SAVEDATA File on your PSP

Remove PSP from PC

Launch Game

Option File will Load!

I hear the game has been leaked and the PS2 version can be downloaded at www.torrentspy.com. I don't have the facility to play a downloaded game and don't mind waiting to buy it from the shops, but one or two of you may wish to look at that.

I've got we9 (pro evo 5) on psp, I'll get some video's for you if you don't mind dodgy quality and the quicktime format. It's a lost harder than pro evo 4, hard to score. I cant even win on 3*! Even 1* is more difficult!

347886[/snapback]

It should be harder. I'm able to win most games with 6 star difficulty (Which can be purchased with PES points) easily on PES 4.

• 2 weeks later...
It should be harder. I'm able to win most games with 6 star difficulty (Which can be purchased with PES points) easily on PES 4.

349924[/snapback]

The difficulty would be good if the psp controls weren't so hard to use. Hopefully they update that for pes5 on the psp.

ps theres a pes5 demo for the ps2 in the official playstation magazine. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Mine came through from Play.com today. Seems Matt Jansen's still got blonde spikey hair and a goatee in Konami world.

It's a great game, with a much more realistic pace than Pro Evo 4. Chances on goal are harder to come by, but it genuinely plays and feels like football. Pro Evo 4 was great fun, but I'm loving the new direction of 5.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.