BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Recent Departures

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course the most successfull of all former players is without doubt Mark Atkins.

He has enjoyed world wide success with a dietary plan which involves carbs, pies and cakes, or so I`m told.

The only other major success for a player leaving Rovers is Chris Sutton, whose packet seed operation keeps on growing and growing.

Erm, thats it.

Why do you say sadly? Unless you are a Vålerenga fan? laugh.gif

335284[/snapback]

Spot on cool.gif

FC Lyn Oslo is a disease, and now Berg is spreading it.

After his appearance as "expert commentator" for Norwegian TV2, his years in the blue/white is almost forgotten anyway. Terrible.. smile.gif

I agree with ya Doctor....Super Keith was great and was never scared to take someone on, or keep runnin.......e.g Flitcrofts Goal against leeds 2002-03.....ian harte thot it was out so let it run ..........all of a sudden Gillespie gets it on the line, low cross into the area...GOAL........or the goal aganst Man Utd first home game since promotion and we beat them 2-1( yes i kno it was 2-2 but im Disregarding Beckhams equalizer as it was an absolute disgrace, and just cheating from the T W A T)

One fan asked Gary Croft where he had been since he left Grimsby back in 96.

I replied loudly, "well he played for us"

Then muttered under my breath, "then there was the spell at her majesty's pleasure" smile.gif

My brother was about 12 when we bought Gary Croft and he got his name done properly on the back of his shirt. What a shame. Did he go to Ipswich and then get put away for persistent drink driving?

On Gillespie, re: some of the posts above - he had the capability to be very good in the past but he blew it by being a prat - he was given so many chances, not just at Rovers that frankly he doesn't deserve to be being paid a decent salary anywhere. I used to defend him when he first started playing for us but his ability to cock things up was second to none in my opinion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.