BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Espanyol Attendance?

I travelled up from Swindon for the week to watch the friendly games (Swansea, Grimsby and Espanyol) *Blue Peter badge for me*.. but I care about friendlies and the progress the team has made from the previous season and i go to check out new signings and give them encouragement.. so if i can manage to make the effort from all the way down here I think it's disgusting that the 'fans' up there can't be bothered and have the same attitude you have.. and that's why our attendance is so crap is because people like you don't see that every game is important wether it be a friendly and not just the high profile games, see you at West Ham smile.gif

337931[/snapback]

Is Brisa going to have a 'supporter of the year' award? If so Kimberley gets my nomination. tinykit.gif

See you at West Ham too Kimberley.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is obligated to attend though, Kimberley. We're all consumers and everybody has the choice.

I went to Espanyol but had to work instead of going to Grimsby and couldn't find the motivation to go to Swansea. Yet I went to 36 league games last season and 38 the season before.

I don't think friendlies matter and don't have a problem with people who don't attend. I don't feel obliged to go to them all. I don't think they matter at all. Is the attendence problem because of 'people like me'?

337935[/snapback]

Aww don't be like that.. i'm not saying people have to go to every game.. i was pointing out to the fella that friendlies are important too, well to some of us.. everyone has their own opinion i was just expressing mine. I meant fans that can't be bothered to go to normal games in general also not just friendlies. No offence to anyone wasn't meant to start a war before i've even started posting on here thumbs-up.gif

Is Brisa going to have a 'supporter of the year' award?  If so Kimberley gets my nomination.  tinykit.gif

337937[/snapback]

Thank you rog.. didn't mean to get anyones backs up sad.gif it's difficult trying to get involved on boards like this.. i think i'll just observe from now on.

Is Brisa going to have a 'supporter of the year' award?  If so Kimberley gets my nomination.  tinykit.gif

337937[/snapback]

TND, Every other post seems to be a dig at either Scotty or another poster, or the proposed ISA. May I ask what your problem is?

You have been invited more than once to come along to the ISA meetings, we want as many people as possible to attend, as the 8 or so new faces at the last meeting will testify.

Aww don't be like that.. i'm not saying people have to go to every game.. i was pointing out to the fella that friendlies are important too, well to some of us.. everyone has their own opinion i was just expressing mine.  I meant fans that can't be bothered to go to normal games in general also not just friendlies. No offence to anyone wasn't meant to start a war before i've even started posting on here  thumbs-up.gif

337939[/snapback]

I apologise if that sounded hostile. I dread the day somebody categorises me in the same boat as tnr. I just don't think that Shillito should be criticsed for saying that he didn't feel the friendly was value for money or interesting enough for some people to attend.

Yeah damned rude, juvenile and unecessary and obviously thrown with the confidence and cowardice provided by internet anonymity.  Care to tell us just who it was aimed at Manc?

337950[/snapback]

Do you mean the same type of anonymity that allows you to make jibes, gripes and personal comments about others particularly people involved in the ISA. You haven't answered Stu's question anyway. What is your problem. Is it jealousy or more likely that it's easier to whinge and gripe than actually do something yourself. For someone so concerned that they start a thread on friendly attendances I would have thought you'd jump at the chance to be involved.

I apologise if that sounded hostile. I dread the day somebody categorises me in the same boat as tnr. I just don't think that Shillito should be criticsed for saying that he didn't feel the friendly was value for money or interesting enough for some people to attend.

337952[/snapback]

I can see his point and urs.

Anyway Shillito's loss cos it was a good game, very entertaining \o/ smile.gif

Lol i realised i was reading the site wrong way up sorry  tongue.gif

Thank you smile.gif x

337953[/snapback]

You'll soon learn that until the season starts, the main sport around here revolves around about a dozen regular posters baiting each other, whilst everyone either laughs, leaves or takes cover smile.gif

it's difficult trying to get involved on boards like this.. i think i'll just observe from now on.

337943[/snapback]

It's nigh on becoming impossible on this forum - board rules are simply ignored half the time ..... ..Stick at it , though

Do you mean the same type of anonymity that allows you to make jibes, gripes and personal comments about others particularly people involved in the ISA.  You haven't answered Stu's question anyway.  What is your problem.  Is it jealousy or more likely that it's easier to whinge and gripe than actually do something yourself.  For someone so concerned that they start a thread on friendly attendances I would have thought you'd jump at the chance to be involved.

337955[/snapback]

We not like each other on this site ?.. i can't keep up who's not friends with who anyone care to help me out rover.gif

We not like each other on this site ?.. i can't keep up who's not friends with who anyone care to help me out  rover.gif

337963[/snapback]

That could open the world's biggest box of frogs. Just spend a bit of time around here and it will become very apparent. If you're that interested, look at any thread in ICBINF with political connotations, and just wait for a few of the big issues to get re-discussed on here. It tends to cycle every few months.

It's nigh on becoming impossible on this forum - board rules are simply ignored half the time ..... ..Stick at it , though

337961[/snapback]

I only came on cos Steve (i think his name was) invited me to join at the Grimsby game.. he said it was a friendly site with good banter lol wink.gif

That could open the world's biggest box of frogs. Just spend a bit of time around here and it will become very apparent. If you're that interested, look at any thread in ICBINF with political connotations, and just wait for a few of the big issues to get re-discussed on here. It tends to cycle every few months.

337965[/snapback]

Sounds interesting.. I can't wait lol blink.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.