BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 2 - 1 Fulham

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good question, any one got a radio link? I was on rovers world last year, but is now charging 25 quid for a service that should be free IMO.

340329[/snapback]

Why should it be free? Rovers are a business, not a right. With the amounts that those locals lucky enough to have a season ticket pay each year, 25 quid is the least we can contribute for the honor of being able to listen to every match live.

Why should it be free? Rovers are a business, not a right. With the amounts that those locals lucky enough to have a season ticket pay each year, 25 quid is the least we can contribute for the honor of being able to listen to every match live.

340339[/snapback]

I agree, and I'll most likely subscribe to RW when i get DSL installed at my new apartment.

But still, any free link is greatly appreciated biggrin.gif

Edited by Rainmaker

because rovers need all the supporters that they can get, as a marketing intiative to boost the number of Rovers fans (especially those who have no way of getting to the game) would be a smart move. I subscribed to Roversworld last season but have had no reminder that I need to renew for this saeson. Letting a few dozen die hards around the world listen in for free will not 'break' the business. You are aware i take it that people within the broadcasting radius of Ewood can easily tune their radio in for free instead of getting down to the ground

You might want to try logging on - when I registered it said that renewals were automatic.

Someone has to pay for the coverage. Locally, the commercials are how they pay, but I don't care about comfy balls (except when my boxers are too tight). Again, 25 quid a year is the least we should be contributing to Rovers. You should never complain about our lack of Funds for transfers again with that attitude.

Free coverage won't get us enough fans to be worth it, especially since it will likely give more overseas fans who they don't make money from, as they will be following for free. And to get local fans who will come to matches? Well, they already listen for free.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.