BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Poll - Falling Attendances.

Tris

What do you think is the biggest contributing factor in the alarming decrease in our crowds?  

254 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the biggest contributing factor in the alarming decrease in our crowds?

• Overprice tickets
    • Poor standard of entertainment
    • Lack of atmosphere these days
    • Petty stewards
    • No terracing
    • Unable to identify with players these days
    • Too much football on TV

This poll is closed to new votes

Good to see Mark Hughes talking sense about the gates...he wants more to come but acknowledges that the work needs to be helped along by Rovers in the form of improved performances, rather than just resting on their laurels and thinking that a couple of good home performances can wipe out the memory of a couple of years worth of sub-standard fare served up at Ewood.

"I hope everyone has enjoyed the home performances up to this point and maybe we'll get a few more through the door," said Hughes.

"It's important that we play well at Ewood then, hopefully, through word of mouth, people will want to come and see us play."

Clubcall Blackburn - Hughes plea to fans

LET - Hughes tells fans - see what you're missing

Most importantly; "I think everyone who was there (on Saturday) really enjoyed themselves." That's how to get the fans back, entertain them and make them think they may well be missing out if they don't. Football is a major strain on the wallet and as cheap as the tickets are at Rovers compared to other Premiership sides they are still way too expensive for many people to pay without at least having a serious think about it first.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof.

There are no excuses on the grounds of entertainment/form in my opinion. I like many last season no longer enjoyed the long drive to watch, well.... horrible, stagnant, negative, relegation football.

But with Rovers picking up more points than Chelski, Man ure, and Liverppol and second only to Everton (by 1 point!) in 2006, its a great time to be a Rover's fan and all I can say to the stay away's is:-

Your Missing Out Big Time!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.