BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aston Villa 1 Blackburn Rovers 0

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and as we need at least one goal to get something from this game things are not looking too good...

now obviously I cant see what's going on but is Steven Reid doing anything?

after what seemed a good pre-season for him he has dissapointed me so far this term

• Backroom

Been watching a stream of the game, I have no idea where a goal is coming from. A set-piece is all we can hope for right now, Villa look a class above us at the moment. Baros has been good, Villa should be 2 or 3 up, rather than only 1. We've not created a chance at goal and Kuqi looks completely out of his depth, though to be fair he's had absolutely no service whatsoever, as MGP, Emerton, Tugay, Flitty and Savage have all been poor. Hughes has to get the lads going for the 2nd half because we look a beaten team right now! Come on Rovers ...

we've played so badly this half it's beyond belief really. we look like an amateur team. Villa look like scoring every time they press forward, and we are completely toothless in attack. Every ball just ends up floating comftorbly at the hands of the keeper.

Sort it out Hughes.

Edited by Mr. E

Been watching a stream of the game, I have no idea where a goal is coming from. A set-piece is all we can hope for right now, Villa look a class above us at the moment. Baros has been good, Villa should be 2 or 3 up, rather than only 1. We've not created a chance at goal and Kuqi looks completely out of his depth, though to be fair he's had absolutely no service whatsoever, as MGP, Emerton, Tugay, Flitty and Savage have all been poor. Hughes has to get the lads going for the 2nd half because we look a beaten team right now! Come on Rovers ...

342248[/snapback]

Could you give me the link, or direct me where you found it, ive been looking all over for it

342248[/snapback]

Can you give me a link mate?

• Backroom

There is a link, if you bothered to check the site you'd see there is a free link, but it's only for 5 people and you have to click it fairly early. Don't make assumptions.

EDIT: And, for the record, I never said I'd provide a link, I said I'd say how I was getting my stream.

And Kuqi is @#/?, ffs.

Edited by DE4life

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.