Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Idiot Drunks Do It Again

Modi

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we were having a drink in the beer garden at the side of the sweet green tavern

we had no colours on, then all of a sudden, about 20 guys come storming at us jumping over the fence

so we all pegged it into the pubs, because 5 of us arent going to bode well against 20

we all split up in the pub, i thought my mates had got taken outside and beaten, they werent thankfully though.

Only 1 of us got hit, and that was someone who got bottled by one

346416[/snapback]

Yawn..........No doubt a few Notlob fans will receive similar treatment from BRFC fans at some time this season. You got in the way of Boltons equivalent of our very own empty heads thats all. It's usually the innocent that suffer most and this is why the majority on here rail against ignorant and antagonistic behaviour by some of our more cerebrially challenged followers. withstupid.gif

...and the fact this nonsense/idiocy is still going on is yet another reason for the continuing decline in attendences.

Generally speaking if you select your boozer to watch the match, you can be certain toi avoid any remote risk of trouble finding you.

On Wednesday night at the National stadium in Malta, the Croat mob singled out the vip section for their attacks. A Government Minister needed four stitches when a flying seat hit him on the back of the head- in all 70 people needed stitches.

The last time I went to an international with my step son, we had huge fun sitting with the Swedish supporters. Thankfully, I knew what the Croats were like and I stopped him heading for their side of the ground.

Otherwise we could have been injured or been rounded up amongst the 103 which got rounded up and charged with "GBH by a group". There were only 500 Croats in the ground so 20% of them now have a criminal record and a suspended prison sentence.

Otherwise we could have been injured or been rounded up amongst the 103 which got rounded up and charged with "GBH by a group". There were only 500 Croats in the ground so 20% of them now have a criminal record and a suspended prison sentence.

346592[/snapback]

Why stop with 103!! Should have charged the lot of them laugh.gif

We did get attacked, sort of.

In the beer garden, suddenly heard about 20 Bolton lads, shouting, "t*** those @#/? rovers lot".

We all split up in pub and hid in there, landlord and his wife asked me what was goin on, his wife was going to call the Police and wanted them to arrest us, she hadn't a clue.

Strange to think, because in that pub there was Rovers and Bolton fans in the pub, before the game and after the game, landlord was a Rovers fan as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.