SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Idiot Drunks Do It Again

Modi

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the heck do you think you are? just because i have an aquascutum hat and dont dress camp like you doesnt mean i am a chav because im not....

i work full time mon-fri 8-5 on more money then half of you half wits

and as for you small boy... you obviously havnt seen me so stop abusing us becuase WE DID NOT START IT and we was trapped against our coach couldnt do much

Edited by Wez_of_rovers

Has "the invisible man" given any useful details when he joined the board. If so, can we give the details to the club.

There's a difference between having a drink and a laugh and becoming boorish and annoying to those who are forced to sit around you.

Obviously Wez doesn't do a job that demands even the rudimentaries of grammer, spelling or punctuation. Didn't know you could get more than minimum wage for such a position.

Edited by Jan

Has "the invisible man" given any useful details when he joined the board.  If so, can we give the details to the club. 

There's a difference between having a drink and a laugh and becoming boorish and annoying to those who are forced to sit around you.

Obviously Wez doesn't do a job that demands even the rudimentaries of grammer, spelling or punctuation.  Didn't know you could get more than minimum wage for such a position.

342558[/snapback]

bwuahahahah "does the council pay your bills, does the council pay your bills" sorry but im on 5.75 an hour 2.25 over minimum rate smile.gif

Obviously you don't realise that you're NOT supporting the team. You're there, making a nuisance of yourself and actually hindering the team in trying to make progress.

Support is a positive. You cry "easy, easy" even if we're not ahead which simply winds up the opposing team. You abuse opposing players simply for who they are. (don't tell me Robbie Blake hadn't heard you when he scored for Brum against us last season- his goal celebration would disprove that theory)

Also, why the heck do you need to sing about Burnley when we're playing Arsenal, Manure etc? Total irrelevance (as they are to most of us anyway)

Obviously you don't realise that you're NOT supporting the team.  You're there, making a nuisance of yourself and actually hindering the team in trying to make progress. 

Support is a positive.  You cry "easy, easy" even if we're not ahead which simply winds up the opposing team.  You abuse opposing players simply for who they are. (don't tell me Robbie Blake hadn't heard you when he scored for Brum against us last season- his goal celebration would disprove that theory) 

Also, why the heck do you need to sing about Burnley when we're playing Arsenal, Manure etc?  Total irrelevance (as they are to most of us anyway)

342562[/snapback]

omfg not supporting my team the cheek i have missed 6-10 away games in the last 3 seasons THE CHEEK and if you dont realise EVERY team sings about there rivals.... sigh women and there football hahaha

Edited by Wez_of_rovers

who the heck do you think you are? just because i have an aquascutum hat and dont dress camp like you doesnt mean i am a chav because im not....

342556[/snapback]

I know your type.

Its a shame that you dress like you do, because it would make for a far more interesting debate if you didn't wear clothes that said 'hit me, i'm stupid'.

However, i have said it before and i will say it again - If English football is to survive as a spectator sport, home ends like the BBE must be changed. If you don't want to sing, sit with drunks and hear humorous chants, sit in another part of the ground. Let all the unruly lot in the BBE on cheap tickets, give em booze and let them have as many flags, colours etc as they want, and stand up whilst doing it. Hell, some italian and german clubs have fans that won't even face the pitch for the whole game because they are leading the singing, and as far as i'm concerned it lifts the atmosphere of the whole stadium.

and as for you small boy... you obviously havnt seen me so stop abusing us becuase WE DID NOT START IT and we was trapped against our coach couldnt do much

342556[/snapback]

I asked earlier if the Villa fans attacked without provocation. You've so far failed to answer this simple question, or maybe I've not been able to interpret your answer if you have tried.

The issue of not wanting people to have a good time is spurious to say the least. What a right-minded person objects to is their and other supporters having their own enjoyment spoiled by a tiny minority who don't have two wits amongst them to be aware that they are annoying everyone else around them. Also, by getting involved in the antics afterwards those who were responsible meant we all had a lovely time sat on a bus in a car park far longer than necessary (not to mention innocently being filmed by the police). I'm sorry if that means I am a party-pooper for complaining about those who can't control their alcoholic intake, but that's how I feel.

However, another really astonishing thing yesterday was the fact that some of these silly little children (and those big boys over 18) who had drunk so much their eyes were more glazed than the Crystal Palace were let into the ground in the first place. Aren't stewards meant to refuse admission to those intoxicated beyond a certain level?

I know your type.

Its a shame that you dress like you do, because it would make for a far more interesting debate if you didn't wear clothes that said 'hit me, i'm stupid'.

However, i have said it before and i will say it again - If English football is to survive as a spectator sport, home ends like the BBE must be changed. If you don't want to sing, sit with drunks and hear humorous chants, sit in another part of the ground. Let all the unruly lot in the BBE on cheap tickets, give em booze and let them have as many flags, colours etc as they want, and stand up whilst doing it. Hell, some italian and german clubs have fans that won't even face the pitch for the whole game because they are leading the singing, and as far as i'm concerned it lifts the atmosphere of the whole stadium.

342565[/snapback]

how do you want me to dress daddy? want me to wear baggy jeans and a sad von dutch cap with nice armani shades with a skin tite top NO THANKS im MALE

Well done you- who knew ill-educated idiots could actually get paid just over adult minimum wage?

Just watching Celtic v Dunfermline. They've just started chanting "easy, easy"- at 3-0. At that point I'm more relaxed about the song. Before that, it's tempting fate.

Although to be honest I'd prefer we'd wait til 4 or 5 nil just to make sure!!!

Well done you- who knew ill-educated idiots could actually get paid just over adult minimum wage?

Just watching Celtic v Dunfermline.  They've just started chanting "easy, easy"- at 3-0.  At that point I'm more relaxed about the song.  Before that, it's tempting fate.

Although to be honest I'd prefer we'd wait til 4 or 5 nil just to make sure!!!

342569[/snapback]

boring and k thanks i passed all my GCSE apart from R.E because am an "ill-educated idiot"

342556[/snapback]

Not a chav eh.. We was??!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

What a bunch of clowns!

We are the proper fans.... we go everywhere home and away!

Just cos we like to have a laugh with our mates and have abit of a sing song and a couple or 8 pints doesnt mean we are scum!

Everyone takes the ###### outa our support because you lot just sit their like carboard cut outs!

The only sound you make is the russling of your sweetie papers or your flasks opening!

And we aint chavs on minimum wage! Just cos we wear casual designer lables and not stuff from Matalan and Asda like you tarts!

I have a decent job with a top company and im not a teenager or a little kid!

What a bunch of clowns!

Just cos we like to have a laugh with our mates and have abit of a sing song and a couple or 8 pints doesnt mean we are scum!

Everyone takes the ###### outa our support because you lot just sit their like carboard cut outs!

The only sound you make is the russling of your sweetie papers or your flasks opening!

And we aint chavs on minimum wage!  Just cos we wear casual designer lables and not stuff from Matalan and Asda like you tarts!

342573[/snapback]

hahaha thanks well said smile.gif

anyway why didnt we sign darren bent sad.gif 4in3

What a bunch of clowns!

And we aint chavs on minimum wage!  Just cos we wear casual designer lables and not stuff from Matalan and Asda like you tarts!

342573[/snapback]

The chanting is a good thing, harmless fun.

The fighting is bad but I don't know who was involved (except from wez the chav).

I did think the "Michael Jacksons over there" chant was funny (so sue me)

Who accepts registrations to this site?

We seem to have been infested by "I'm reet hard but when the going gets tough I run away" and his "teenage mates think I'm a god type" characters.

Ah well such is society today.

A right royal clip round the ear and a kick up the arse was the best to treat such types in my youth dry.gif

The chanting is a good thing, harmless fun.

The fighting is bad but I don't know who was involved (except from wez the chav).

I did think the "Michael Jacksons over there" chant was funny (so sue me)

342580[/snapback]

lol fighting there wasnt one fight so stop claiming you went to the game u ducking gimp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.