BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Idiot Drunks Do It Again

Modi

Who accepts registrations to this site?

We seem to have been infested by "I'm reet hard but when the going gets tough I run away" and his "teenage mates think I'm a god type" characters.

Ah well such is society today.

A right royal clip round the ear and a kick up the arse was the best to treat such types in my youth dry.gif

342581[/snapback]

Run away?

Eh? We were on a car park sourounded by 10 foot fences, no one ran anywhere. People started to get on the coaches, but only cos' there was about 200 villa fans chucking stones at us!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Row Q seat 130  tinykit.gif

If there wasn't a fight, how come you got hit with a brick? You smashing your own face in now?

342586[/snapback]

why you have to have a fight with someone to be hit by a brick from 50foot oh ###### ye obviously.....

and darren bent has scored 4 goals in 3 games unlucky im a CHAV cuz i can afford good casual labels id like you to say this to other people wearing aquascutum "MOUTH" cyber warriors!!!!

why you have to have a fight with someone to be hit by a brick from 50foot oh ###### ye obviously.....

and darren bent has scored 4 goals in 3 games unlucky im a CHAV cuz i can afford good casual labels id like you to say this to other people wearing aquascutum "MOUTH" cyber warriors!!!!

342588[/snapback]

Actually its 3 in 3 (he didn't score today)

As for the rest of your post, wtf are you on about! aquascutum "MOUTH" cyber warriors? withstupid.gif

342588[/snapback]

I think I may of let a sneaky fart out on the street!

Lets all have a riot!!! unsure.gif

You folks arent doing yourself many favours by coming on here and chucking insults around left right and centre. I have no idea who the invisable man is, but I have met Wez a few times and he knows who I am.

This could actually make for a semi interesting discussion (and open up a whole new can of worms about the introduction of unrestricted seating....) so come on lads behave yourselves. Or youll not last long.

No,

Yesterday I was at Barnet v Grimsby meeting up with an old friend. There aren't many League 2 matches in the London area, so when he comes to a game 10 minutes away from where I live, I'll go there.

Will be at Notlob and Puke games though and was at Spuds and the Hammers matches. Would have been at Fulham if there hadn't been an accident on the M74 as I was escaping Hun central.

Jog on!

Im sorry at Bolton i will be sporting my finest george pullover and the scarf that mi nan knitted me for x-mas. Not forgeting my flask, sandwiches and bag of sweeties to share out of course.

I hope none of those naughty Blackburn youth have any of that terrible beer stuff, because if they do they may start to sing and shout and ohhh dear that would be terribe. Do you remember on saturday I think one of them actually said a naughty word, me and my friend Norman were deeply offended.

I was so shocked I spent the whole evening crying and shaking. My wife Mavis actually had to pour me a glass of sherry to calm me down.... and it wasnt even christmas day.

how do you want me to dress daddy? want me to wear baggy jeans and a sad von dutch cap with nice armani shades with a skin tite top NO THANKS im MALE

342568[/snapback]

Daddy? Im 23 ffs. But old enough to know that if you go round wearing rockports, aquascutum and Henry lloyd you will attract trouble, especially after a football match. Now i'm certainly no angel, hell i'm sticking up for your actions inside the ground here (i've seen your lot at away games before i think, you are certainly a lot more support to the team than your getting credit for - you could tell at the grimsby game the team were loving the 'easy' chants), but you seem to be asking for it a little bit, no?. Also, theres no need to start dressing like a cross between a hollyoaks reject and a battenburg cake either.

After the game it was just abit of handbags... afew bricks etc got thrown... nothing else. 

342513[/snapback]

You kids wont remember this but not too long ago (late 70's-early 80's) a Backburn fan was jailed for throwing a brick after a game and killing a Carlisle United fan! An inch or two either way and we could easily be discussing the death of Wez today. How trivial is that?

The incident at Carlisle rather spoiled Saturday night for the pair of them! Two lives fcuked up! So please rem .....its not big and its not clever boys.

Well just for members benefit, could you explain the relevence of and reason for  singing either of those songs at away grounds Wez?  

btw Please try to use acceptable grammar and punctuation.  It's far easier to read.

342477[/snapback]

That's some leap of faith Theno.

Nothing ticks me off more when I'm at games than having some drunken yob in the vicinity trying to stir up trouble. Whether it be inappropriate chanting, fighting or just raucous and insulting behaviour, the true fans who (strangely enough) want to watch the game have the occasion ruined by these fckuing chavs. Surely it's the responsibility of the stewards to controls these trogladites and ensure everyone else 'enjoys' the game-probably having spent a fortune getting there in the process.

What's even more ludicrous is that morons (like our newest member here) see absolutely nothing wrong with their behaviour, even going so far as to blame trouble on the home supporters.

"Me, I works 9-5, MOn-fRI on more cheese than you suckas an If I wanna spend 70 notes on gettin drunk and startin somink I f***in well will-aaiieee"

What a shower of pr*cks.

Edited by Rovermatt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.