BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Our Loaned Players In Action

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time is money, and I haven't got any, so can't afford 20 seconds. See, logic... that's the kind of thing Derbyshire thinks about when he's making intellectual passes.

346962[/snapback]

Dont for one minute think that I am having a dig because I am not ph34r.gif But if you click 'my assistant' at the top, you can search for topics that have say 'Derbyshire' in them.

I use other forums and as you go down the page its really annoying to read the same things over and over again and nothing ever gets done about it.

The mods here are class for merging topics that dont need 5 threads thumbs-up.gif

As I say, I am not having a go - just wanted to point that out before anything turns nasty tongue.gif

In comparison with Souness saving Stan Ternent's hide by lending him McEvely and Todd, Mark Hughes has a much healthier attitude to the Yorshire banana eaters.

We can look forwards to:

17 Sept Dingles v Derbyshire's Argyle

27 Sept Dingles v Jay's Tractor Boys

15 Oct the Yorkshire derby with Jon Douglas at the Turd

22 Nov the Yorkshire derby back at Elland Road

Boxing Day Dingles v Gally (Stoke)

Mike Newell will be doing his bit at Kenilwoth Road on Bonfire Night and will mark the Dingles' relegation at t'Turd on the last day of the season.

In comparison with Souness saving Stan Ternent's hide by lending him McEvely and Todd, Mark Hughes has a much healthier attitude to the Yorshire banana eaters.

We can look forwards to:

17 Sept Dingles v Derbyshire's Argyle

27 Sept Dingles v Jay's Tractor Boys

15 Oct the Yorkshire derby with Jon Douglas at the Turd

22 Nov the Yorkshire derby back at Elland Road

Boxing Day Dingles v Gally (Stoke)

Mike Newell will be doing his bit at Kenilwoth Road on Bonfire Night and will mark the Dingles' relegation at t'Turd on the last day of the season.

347239[/snapback]

Just asking purely out of interest, but has some kind person dug-up the whole of Burnley and transplanted it into Yorkshire, or does the above only apply to Turf Moor?

It was great to see Gallagher scoring again last night. That is why he went out on loan, to play regular football, in a competitive league and score goals. This will improve his game and when he comes back from his loan spell, he could be ready to play regularly for the first team.

I think Gally's been loaned out this season as one of his last chances, tbh. But he will get a look-in next season, or maybe even from January if we struggle. Remember, this is his first ever season with week in, week out football at senior level.

EDIT: Oh, and Matty Derbyshire played 70 mins for Plymouth, before being subbed. Plymouth beat the Dingles 1-0. Jonathan Douglas played the entire game for Leeds, beating QPR 1-0 with ten men.

Ipswich play tomorrow?

Edited by herbergeehh

Fife Rover asked....

Just asking purely out of interest, but has some kind person dug-up the whole of Burnley and transplanted it into Yorkshire, or does the above only apply to Turf Moor?

biggrin.gif Bumley is a very small town/village situated just on the Lancashire side of the Lancs/Yorks border. The occupants of this very small town/village are very odd folk called 'Dingles'.Where-as the town itself is in Lancashire, the townsfolk have Yorkshire accents & therefore are classed as such. The people of Bumley want to be known as 'Lancastrians, but the rest of Lancashire doesn`t class them as such....& come to think of it, Yorkshire doesn`t want them either!!

wink.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.