Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0 Newcastle 3

American

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahem

do rovers have a trophy room or is it just that display case??

347602[/snapback]

That list is just a cut and paste from here I happened to be reading it on Friday to check the last time Newcastle won the league.

Don't want to be rude paddy but it doesn't count for much. Both clubs have a great history and proud tradition but right now we are doing nothing more than making up the numbers in the PL. I have to say Newcastle do themselves few favours with all this great club, great fans nonsense - the reality is, like Rovers, you're just another average PL club that will win nothing, along with another 19 sides.

Since when does 'runners up' count as a trophy. And winning the bottom league does not count also

But well done, Newcastle are the best losers!

also- why have you not included our ENTRY into the european cups on our list just like yours tongue.gif

Edited by greggyk

Since Souness left for St. James's to ruin the barcodes as well, this has replaced the Manchester Buccaneers as the must win game of the season.

COME ON ROVERS!

Heart says 3-0 win - Bellamy hat trick.

Head says we will dominate the game but our lack of finishing power will catch us out - 1-1 draw.

That said, im gonna predict a safe 1-1 draw smile.gif

Friedel

Neill Zurab Nelsen Matteo

Mokoenna

Reid  Savage  Pedersen

Bentley

Bellamy

Subs...Kuqi, Jansen, Emerton, Gresko, Tugay

347470[/snapback]

Put Gresko in for Matteo and add Jansen to the bench and you're spot on!

I am ashamed at that capitulation against a very poor Newcastle.

Neil will have earned a few points towards his desired transfer to NUFC with that stupid foul to gift Shearer his goal.

The fact is that Rovers are crap and will struggle in The Championship next year.

They make me puke - useless garbage.

I refuse to watch anymore, this is the biggest joke I have ever seen. We deserve to be relegated for what we have done today.

347685[/snapback]

Seen the game stupid?! We were clearly the better team, but with Nelson having his worst performance in the blue and white, and Neill making an ass of himself giving away a easy freekick we can't win.

We create a lot of decent chances, but can't score, its a real worry.. sad.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.