Huddersfield Cup Game - Are you going  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Huddersfield Cup Game - Are you going

• Yes, I have my ticket
    • Maybe, but haven't got a ticket yet
    • No and I could have been, I simply don't want to be / can'r be botherd
    • No, because other comitments take precidence
    • No, because I feel it's too much money for a game like this
    • No, becuase I live too far from Ewood for a game like this (although I live within the UK)
    • No, becuase I live too far from Ewood for a game like this (I don't live within the UK)
    • No, for different reason all together
    • Lee Grooby stole my ticket

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rovers must put a full strength side out. I think this could be the perfect opportunity to get a few of our players like Bentley, savage, kuqi & bellamy on the scoresheet and that can only help them in the league with abit more confidence behind them!

C'mon people ffs, get a grip!! Paul, c'mon mate thats not like you, 1 bad game and your gonna give in? Get yourselves to the game, got my ticket before the n'castle game and will hopefully see a few goals.

Its only £10 there are no excuses, i mean what would Macclesfield fans give to be in our position (lost 4-1 at home in league 2 at weekend) and here is us moaning about 1 game. Its bad, but lets respond and get behind the lads.

We might even enjoy this game cos its cup rover.gif

I wont be there because I live in Birmingham and cant afford/be bothered to travel up to the game (spending £20 in petrol) to get home at about midnight to get up for work 6 hours later.

That being said I hope the next cup game will be in Brum

C'mon people ffs, get a grip!! Paul, c'mon mate thats not like you, 1 bad game and your gonna give in?

347976[/snapback]

Its not just one game though is it.

Sorry folks but I won't be there either - and you know something, I ain't bothered. In fact if it wasn't for my S/T I probably wouldn't be going on for a while.

Enough is enough.

Its not just one game though is it.

Sorry folks but I won't be there either - and you know something, I ain't bothered. In fact if it wasn't for my S/T I probably wouldn't be going on for a while.

Enough is enough.

347985[/snapback]

Yeh fair play, i dont blame anyone for not going, but how many clubs woul love to be in our position? About 70, out of 92 professional clubs a pretty good %. Now im not trying to bury my head in the sand, but i mean look at city fans, they were averaging 28,000 2 div's less than us! We arent anywhere near that stage yet people are giving up on us!

We arent anywhere near that stage yet people are giving up on us!

347990[/snapback]

I don't think people are giving up - just not being as committed (they have drawn the line for the time being) and just fed up with football in general, its just Rovers are not helping the matter and unless things start to improve there will be alot more dissatisfied fans.

I have seen us at a lower mantle than where we are at the moment, but not as clueless and then there was always hope and it was enjoyable for the most part.

Hoping that Hughes does field a decent lineup and also hoping that Kuqi/Jansen bag a few, if selected, just to give them confidence that they can still bang it away.

4-5-1 / 4-4-2 / 4-3-3 whatever, cruising to a comfortable win by giving Huddersfield a right spanking, can only give us a bit of optimism, clearly lacking up front, especially just before the Man U game on Saturday.

Home win for Rovers

Well today we saw one club who by there own standards are in the sh*te much more than us.

How did they respond, by singing their hearts out for 90 minutes and getting behind their under fire manager for the whole game.

How do we respond when the chips are down? By sitting in silence and coming on an internet messgeboard to whinge.

The fickleness to start calling Hughes and suggesting Souness could have done just a good a job over the last year is pathetic, two faced and sums up a un healthy amount of out fans.... Bandwagon jumping fools who are still on the gravy train hangover from the mid nineties.

347793[/snapback]

Well said that man.

I am quite looking forward to it. Always appeal to me when there are only a handful of fans there and usually the cup makes for some exciting football.

Not so much looking forward to the drive home afterwards though.

Edited by Jordan

humerous reports from our most recent meetings can be found HERE smile.gif

348073[/snapback]

That lad is excellent!!! Look at his website quite regularly. The Burnley report from 01 is one of the best iirc.

As for the game, we might just scrape a win but I think it might be quite like Bournemouth last year.

MEANINGLESS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!?

U MAKE ME SICK!

The way our league form is going this could be our ideal backdoor into Europe. That will mean alot financially for the club. Its £10 for christs sake.

348080[/snapback]

EUROPE! YOU ARE JOKING. LETS CONCENTRATE ON STAYING IN THE PRMIERSHIP FIRST AND FOREMOST BEFORE WE SET EUROPE ALIGHT WITH FLOWING FOOTBALL.

To be honest with us being in such poor form the match takes on far greater significance than usual when, without being arrogant, it might reasonably be regarded as a safe passage through to the next round.

It's an invaluable opportunity for our out of form strikers to regain some confidence and find the back of the net.

From the Club's perspective with the potential for such a low gate it really is the one time this season when everyone's support is needed. I don't think the club can be criticised on price at ten quid so whilst I can fully understand everyone's frustrations I think every one in the area who is able should try and get to the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.