Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Manchester United 1 - 2 Rovers

colin

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

United 2-0

I cant see us creating anything, now and then I get the bad feeling we will go in a slump and am generally right.

Someone will get sent-off, do something silly on Saturday, and a rot will kick in. And Bellamy will look round and think 'Why the f did I come here again?'

Oh and im watchin in the pub

• Backroom
Oh and im watchin in the pub

348165[/snapback]

It's on two dodgy satellite channels.. one delayed until 18:30, and one delayed until 17:00.. I bet some smart alec comes in the pub and shouts the result out before you've seen the 'action' ! ph34r.gif

It's on two dodgy satellite channels.. one delayed until 18:30, and one delayed until 17:00.. I bet some smart alec comes in the pub and shouts the result out before you've seen the 'action' !  ph34r.gif

348166[/snapback]

Thats french tv, were im watchin is a life feed. Watched every away game so far mate

I have my birthday on sunday, so I reckon a good 3-0 win to Rovers smile.gif  Hat-trick by Jansen!

I'm going to the match, whitch pub is used before the game by Rovers supporters? anyone in the near of trafford?

348464[/snapback]

We tend to do Deansgate as pubs closer to the ground don't tend to be away friendly (and to be fair, a lot of places around Deansgate won't let you in wearing colours anyway).

which train you getting from Leeds Glenn?

348571[/snapback]

One heading towards Manchester ? To be honest I don't pre-book Leeds->Manchester as it's no cheaper. However, this time I'll make sure I'm on the Picadilly train, not the Victoria one. The Smurf is on a hen-night the night before, so I have a feeling how early the train is will depend on how bad she feels smile.gif

it's my birthday on saturday!!

me and the posse will be making the long trip up by minibus if the old banger makes it, to the theatre of nightmares with immense hope now after lastnights game!!

i'll be the one in the stone island gear wasted by the bar or singing my heart out jumping up and down in the stands biggrin.gif happy days smile.gif

really excited, seen 2 matches so far this season, friendly against swansea 4-1 and the wales v england game, but none of those mean anything compared to this one!!

i went last season and the atmosphere we created was buzzing, we drowned out the manky crowd and come away with a point thumbs-up.gif

lets get 3 points this time round, havn't won there since the 60's but times change!!

lets hope we paly 4-4-2 and give them a game and a half!!

friedel

neil todd nelson gresko

emerton bentley savage pedersen

jansen bellamy

subs

zurab

enks

kuqi/dickov

axe/reid

tugs

lets have it then, anyone wants to buy me a drink, i'd be well pleased blink.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.