SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom At Home

cn174

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He seemed up for it against Huddersfield, on a colder night and an emptier stadium...

And I can't blame somebody who has missed roughly 3 years of his career through knee injuries for having his mind elsewhere when he's just had to come off with a knee injury.

Saying that, who am I to rationalise. I might as well just add a conspiracy theory.... What if Souness and him are in a pact to screw us over? Or what if he had money on us going down??? Maybe just hates Blackburn all together...

Do some people actually enjoy spouting sh*te, or does it come naturally?

350975[/snapback]

I seriously hope he wasn't feigning injury - but you can't blame me for thinking it. I bet I wasn't the only one thinking the same.

It's hardly me 'spouting sh*te' he did it before. I just posted what was on my mind and that is hardly a crime.

rover.gif do not worry to much martin,when rovers sign a player whatever has gone on before does not matter,they are rovers players and too the vast majority can do no wrong tinykit.gif

351296[/snapback]

In which case I assume your in the small majority who seem to enjoy their controversial status of ''I can find something to hate about everyone,'' whilst making a complete fool of yourself with your inablity to spell reception esque words such as 'to.'

In which case I assume your in the small majority who seem to enjoy their controversial status of ''I can find something to hate about everyone,'' whilst making a complete fool of yourself with your inablity to spell reception esque words such as 'to.'

351311[/snapback]

Your

You're

Which one is it smart arse?

Your

You're

Which one is it smart arse?

351435[/snapback]

At last it's been said.....

CLB, you have my never ending admiration for making such a statement.

Hallelujah

does this mean that people will type, look, check and THEN post?

btw wags, drop an "o" now and then wink.gif

It's hardly me 'spouting sh*te' he did it before. I just posted what was on my mind and that is hardly a crime.

According to that honest, upright pair of citizens Mr Sourpuss and Fat Freddie.

God, when will you people learn that anything that comes from Sourpuss' mouth which puts him in a good light and someone else in a bad one is almost certainly a lie?

In fact didn't Bellamy specifically go on television to deny that? Which caused him to go first to Celtic and then to us?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.