SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom At Home

cn174

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+- 30 Norwegians will be at the WBA game as BRSCN are arranging one of our many supportertrips to Blackburn. That should increase the attendance with at least 23 %....

349575[/snapback]

Better warn the Blackburn pub landlords to stock up on the beer and wine then. I have seen the Norwegians drink....frightening!! wink.gif

all i can see is victory, could be 4-0!!

lets give them a well good pasting!!!! thumbs-up.gif  rover.gif

349633[/snapback]

With a 442 im predicting 4-1 to us. If he goes back to 451 it will be 0-0 (again)

My main hope is that Rovers will win by two clear goals - any stattos out there tell me the last time we won in the premiership with a bit of daylight? Come on dust off those history books!

After last saturday, i can only hope that we win!

2-0 MGP and Zurab

349653[/snapback]

i really hope sparky throws caution to the wind and plays an attackin 4-4-2 all season sod it lets have it!3-1 to the boys sat and lets do them all!NO FEAR,chelski your next for the beatin you southern softies

Edited by cloggyjimmybrfc

With a 442 im predicting 4-1 to us. If he goes back to 451 it will be 0-0 (again)

My main hope is that Rovers will win by two clear goals - any stattos out there tell me the last time we won in the premiership with a bit of daylight? Come on dust off those history books!

349652[/snapback]

Southampton Home 9/4/05 Won 3-0

Fulham Away 27/11/04 Won 2-0

Not much daylight admittedly!

3-0 TO THE MIGHTY ROVERS

Bellamy with a hattrick (one from the spot.....yes from the spot) laugh.gif

349765[/snapback]

Well the only way he would take it is if we get it when he already has two, even then I'm not sure, so I'm not sure I'd be rushing to put money on that. biggrin.gif

I think the team (if pos) should be this :

Friedal

Neil      Zurab    Nelson  Gray

Bentley  Reid  Tugay  Pederson

Bellamy    Dickov

That should get us 3 points i reckon.

349685[/snapback]

Was Todd available for the OT match? His suspension finished with the Huddersfield game, from memory.

If we don't beat WBA on Saturday, then the result against Man United won't be worth as much. There's no doubt that Hughes will go with a 4-4-2 and hopefully the fans will have something to cheer about, with attacking football and plenty of Rovers goals. I'm going for a 3-0 win, with Bellamy, Pedersen and Reid getting the goals.

Roy, I know what you're getting at, but a win against anyone is worth 3 pts (apols, I'm on a state-the-bleedin-obvious drive), and it could be argued that a win against the teams we'll probably finish somewhere near - ie probably not MU - is of more value.

For what it's worth, I don't think our unpredictable Rovers will do any better than a draw against WBA. Bloody ell I think the nurse must have given me Jim's pessimism pills.................

I don't believe Blackburn are going to let us down but my feeling is that it could be a very narrow win rather than the comprehensive win some are predicting. It can be very hard for anyone other than the top 3 or 4 to produce great performances twice in a row.

So a win probably 1-0 or 2-1.

Injuries permitting - it has to be the same team - but with Reid replacing the suspended Lilly.

This has got to be one of the key matches of the season. The additional publicity gained by beating United - favourable for once - should add a little to the attendance. It is for Rovers to put in a decent performance to convince the fans that the poor home results of the last two years are finally coming to an end. Also, if we are going to finish anywhere above mid-table we have to beat teams like WBA or beating United counts for nothing.

Todd must be made to sit on the bench. He has hardly been on top form this season and the headbutt against spurs was sheer stupidity. Reid for Savage otherwise unchanged line up. Whats the problem with Jansen ? Was he in the reserves last night ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.