BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] "half Year" Season Tickets

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Presumably these are going to be a much harder sell this year as by Christmas we will have played all the north west clubs at home (except Liverpool) and Chelsea, Spurs and Newcastle. Last year it was the other way round with most of the bigger clubs still to come to Ewood. Also fans may well expect some good discount offers on some of the lesser games, making the value of a half season ticket less.

Presumably these are going to be a much harder sell this year as by Christmas we will have played all the north west clubs at home (except Liverpool) and Chelsea, Spurs and Newcastle. Last year it was the other way round with most of the bigger clubs still to come to Ewood. Also fans may well expect some good discount offers on some of the lesser games, making the value of a half season ticket less.

Im returning from my semestre of study abroad in America at UNCW, so will pick up a young persons half season ticket which is cool. At least 1 is gonna b sold then! :D

• 2 weeks later...

According to the LT, half year season tickets will go on sale and will include the Liverpool game. In fact the last 10 home games will be included.

They will cost from less that £15 a game for adults.

Juniors will pay £49.

Seniors and young adults (16-21) will pay from just £95.

I've just been sent an application form for a half season ticket,

bit strange as I have a full one

Maybe you should find someone, trick them into giving you £150 or whatever it is, and drag them with you!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.