BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Squirrels

Just spent the last 6 hours in casualty. They're harder than they look those squirrels. Especially in the dark. I reckon there was a gang of 'em, all tooled up and everything. They also tried to confuse me a lot of the time by going "quack". Very clever Mr Squirrel, very clever indeed.

Scum.

352097[/snapback]

According to page 47 of today's express, all they really want is crack cocaine.

Give 'em a wide berth Bob. They've done for Kate Moss and Boy George, try and divert them to Jed Thomas. When you hear the sniffing, you know they're near. As they descend from the branches a good 'ARSE' from Jed should see them scurry back up.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly off "topic" wink.gif (clever eh?), but does anybody remember the old advert song...

"What has a hazelnut in every bite?.................squirrel 5hit!"

thumbs-up.gif

Just spent the last 6 hours in casualty. They're harder than they look those squirrels. Especially in the dark. I reckon there was a gang of 'em, all tooled up and everything. They also tried to confuse me a lot of the time by going "quack". Very clever Mr Squirrel, very clever indeed.

Scum.

352097[/snapback]

The problem seems to be spreading from London

According to page 47 of today's express, all they really want is crack cocaine.

Give 'em a wide berth Bob. They've done for Kate Moss and Boy George, try and divert them to Jed Thomas. When you hear the sniffing, you know they're near. As they descend from the branches a good 'ARSE' from Jed should see them scurry back up.

352123[/snapback]

blink.gif

My dog almost caught a squirrel one time, maybe we could send him over. My wife claimed the squirrel mocked my dog by hanging around outside our window and riling him up. One day she took the dog (Beckham) out for a walk and as he left the front door, there was a squirrel on the porch. Beckham was able to get the squirrel's tail in his mouth, but just the hairy part. He started swinging his head and the squirrel left sans a tuft of hair. Only my wife's holding him back stopped him from having squirrel for lunch.

My wife was driving up Clayton Way a few months ago only to be confronted by one of the grey terrors running down the middle of the road with Austin the cat in hot pursuit.

I assume Austin didn't catch the bugger as he hasn't bothered with them since, he prefers Rabbits, Moles, Voles, Shrews, Mice etc. No need to add blood and bone mixture to the back lawn when he's about!

Flamethrowers behind the counter at Ewood Carpets? Whatever next?!

blink.gif

352231[/snapback]

Sorry AS didn't see your bit. Just happened to read this in the paper and thought must find a link and post it.

My dog almost caught a squirrel one time,

352338[/snapback]

When I was a lad we had a cat that used to bring home squirrel tails. Now else just the tails unsure.gif

• 3 weeks later...
RAF Brampton has a school/horde/hoodie group of black squirrels who by all acounts act suspicously like a secret army of ninja's. MAybe its a government plot to keep the hard working garden lovers in their place

351924[/snapback]

Io FORKO! thats my bloody story, their dead 'ard like and rob your washing if your not carfull!

This is GEN! blighters are black from nose to tail and kick 7 shades of shinola out of any of the grays on camp!

for safety reasons a big nasty geezar comes round each year and trys to poison all the 1,000s of rabbits and squirrels on camp! but those ninjas are here to stay!

As for the washing! got back from work one afternoon and went to get me washin, walked into the block kicken and one of mf friggin scock was flying round the soddin kitchen like a banshee! grabbed it (after runing out like a screaming pansy, downing a couple of G&T's and finding a couple of comrades cowering in their rooms), and one of the afore mentioned ninja squirrels flew out! cheecky git ran to the window, did a sort of 180 flip ran back ripped the sock from my disbeliveing hands and ###### off out the window...3 stories up!

to be a sad boring git...we checked up on 'em...they are actually grey's who oddly come in black gray brown and white flavours! But they are all psyco's and don' you cross 'em there mad and Jet Lee shat himself when one look at him wrong!

Edited by Rovers Air Force

Just heard that if they dig deep we're in for a cold Winter and if they eat off the tree it will be a mild 'un. My friends are digging an inch down - better get the snow chains and sledges in then.  wink.gif

356379[/snapback]

the ninjas will still be out in their string bikinis! dead 'ard I told you!

as for nut...burying or off the tree, they hold the scaly brats (the kids on camp) to ramsom for thier pocket money and hang arround the NAFFI waiting for someone to buy 'em booze! unsure.gif

Just heard that if they dig deep we're in for a cold Winter and if they eat off the tree it will be a mild 'un. My friends are digging an inch down - better get the snow chains and sledges in then.  wink.gif

356379[/snapback]

as for nut...burying or off the tree, they hold the scaly brats (the kids on camp) to ramsom for thier pocket money and hang arround the NAFFI waiting for someone to buy 'em booze! unsure.gif

356383[/snapback]

BobF

Are you listening?

I was watching a squirrel just yesterday - fascinating little creatures. From the back room of the house I saw it run through about six different gardens, scaling fences and walls all the way like a fluffy ninja. Amazing how quick they can actually move for being so small.

fluffy ninja

An excellent description!! laugh.gif

Just this last summer, a grey squirrel started to appear in my mums back garden. She`s absolutely chuffed to bits & puts little titbits out for it every day. She says it has even started to wait outside her patio door in the mornings for its 'breakfast'. It wont quite take the nuts out of her hand yet, but it`s getting braver every day.

How anyone can call these creatures 'vermin' is beyond me! happy.gif

An excellent description!! laugh.gif

Just this last summer, a grey squirrel started to appear in my mums back garden. She`s absolutely chuffed to bits & puts little titbits out for it every day. She says it has even started to wait outside her patio door in the mornings for its 'breakfast'. It wont quite take the nuts out of her hand yet, but it`s getting braver every day.

How anyone can call these creatures 'vermin' is beyond me!  happy.gif

357144[/snapback]

Its casing the joint out - just you wait, your mum will go on her hols, come back and find all her stuff missing and little squirrel paw prints all over the place and a pile of nuts in the centre of the lounge.

You have been warned

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.