BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crouch

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God. That question will cause a messageboard melt down ;)

:) Well I think it is pertinent, all those singing his praises for England surely must back a bid for him at Rovers.

He will obviously be stock at Loserpool if they sign Bellamy, Kuyt, Villa and Defoe.

Maybe they think that is where we can spend our 6 million. :ph34r:

:) Well I think it is pertinent, all those singing his praises for England surely must back a bid for him at Rovers.

I'm one of those singing his praises and wouldn't be upset if it happened.

Hell let's up the ante with Liverpool.

6 million for thorny prickly one plus Crouch.

So how many people would advocate a bid for Crouch for Rovers then?

Well if we lose bellamy he is certainly better than what we have. But then i would hope we would be lloking to buy more of a goal scorer than Crouch is. He lays off the ball well but whats the point if we have no one to stick it in the net?

Would Crouch be in Hollands, Italys, Argies, Brazil or Spains starting Lineup? No

Should be in Englands starting lineup? Yes, cant wait to see the bunch of overrated boring primedonnas sent home packing.

Hes a poor player, and it will be amusing to say the least seeing the bollockings that hes going to recieve off Bellamy next season.

Edited by wakefieldrawks

:D Hadn't thought of that! 'Twill be funny seeing them line up together. To be honest, I don't think Crouch will last very much longer at Pool.

Not very nice comments about England's team <_< Mind you, I find them more of an embarrassment than anything else at the moment, and I'm dreading McClaren getting control of them; things will go from bad to worse.

You lot are unbelievable. Crouch is playing well and scoring goals for your country, yet you slate him like he's Heskey!

You aren't above having a player like Crouch, as much as you like to think you are. Get down out of the clouds and appreciate the excellent work the guy is doing.

You lot are unbelievable. Crouch is playing well and scoring goals for your country, yet you slate him like he's Heskey!

You aren't above having a player like Crouch, as much as you like to think you are. Get down out of the clouds and appreciate the excellent work the guy is doing.

Excuse me but change "you lot" to "some of you".

Some on here would moan if they won the lottery.

Hopefully Ashton might get a chance under McClaren.

Under Sven he would have had to play for Liverpool/Chelski/Spuds/ManUre/Arsenal or as an outside bet Newcastle.

Sorry but I just can't see it.

McLaren a) is hopeless and b.) is Sven Junior. Hopefully he won't last long.

Oh ... and I remember john Fashanu playing for England once! <_<

Edited by Bryan

Oh ... and I remember john Fashanu playing for England once! <_<

Carlton Palmer anyone?

I quite like Crouch(y.) So many people are all so obsessed with him being a 2m tall bean-pole that they forget that he is a quite reasonable striker. Not the best in the world, but name an English player who could do better at the moment.

Carlton Palmer anyone?

I quite like Crouch(y.) So many people are all so obsessed with him being a 2m tall bean-pole that they forget that he is a quite reasonable striker. Not the best in the world, but name an English player who could do better at the moment.

Completely agree with that. He offers far more to the England team in terms of options and scaring defenders than Bent or Defoe.

Ashton is the only English striker imo, apart from Rooney and Owen, who should be ahead of Crouch.

You lot ARE joking aren't you?

The guy that told Crouch he could play football must have won the Nobel prize for codology!!

If that's the case, then I can only wonder what the prize was, given to the man who told Kuqi that he was a footballer.

Excellent point . We aren't Barcelona and our main priority is to get enough points to escape relegation .....and then take it from there . Crouch would undoubtedly get us goals - he's done it at all levels plus he can play football on the ground if the manager is strong enough to insist that we don't always play route one . I believe we have such a manager . I'd be very pleased if he came here ....

bugger me - I totally agree - Peter Crouch is a good football, give him decent service and he will score - is he a Bellamy, Rooney, shearer or van Nistleroy? No is he International class? Probably not. Is he a good Premiership striker who will set up and score goals? Yes he is.

Stop whining and worry about Heskey coming here, because he IS rubbish

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.