Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Scotland, Hahaha

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

och

poor wee barry and the boys (sorry dicko/gally) typically scottish tho

all hopes of glory, a massive away following to a game where they are NOT playing ala rovers at pne v swansea, a sell out home crowd and then a poor result against a no mark team

makes you want to weep for the wee lad dont it ? laugh.gif

further than you

352241[/snapback]

how did i know that was coming?

can't you see the difference in the quality? thats why england are more 'successful' than we are.

we rely on kenny miller a championship striker to get us goals compared to the likes of rooney, owen.

barry ferguson is our 'best' player and he couldn't hack the premiership!

so its not really hahahaful is it if you look at it logically. scotland are going to struggle to compete with the likes of italy.

the fact you find it amusing just shows to me that you have something against scots

can't you see the difference in the quality? thats why england are more 'successful' than we are.

we rely on kenny miller a championship striker to get us goals compared to the likes of rooney, owen.

so its not really hahahaful is it if you look at it logically. scotland are going to struggle to compete with the likes of italy.

the fact you find it amusing just shows to me that you have something against scots

352242[/snapback]

How does the fact that I find it amusing mean I have something against scots?

It's football mate,it's just a game,I had a good laugh today when you got beat off...........eeeerrrrrrrrmmmm.......eeeeerrrrrmmmm,sorry can't remember bela something.

I bet you laughed at the N/Ireland v England game eh?

BTW my mothers side of the family comes from Aberdeen. smile.gif

Now chill out.

352242[/snapback]

hahahahaha

Even if we have qualified, we (England) aren't exactly in a position to laud it over anyone. We are paying a fraud 4 million a year to not make tough decisions and this will once again be our undoing in the World Cup.

Someone might as well start a "hahahaha England are out" thread now, ready for next year because you know we'll need it.

Edited by rover6

Even if we have qualified, we (England) aren't exactly in a position to laud it over anyone.

352362[/snapback]

I think if you look back over the last few years you will find that we are well qualified to laud it over Scotland.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by mjs

What sort of pleasure do you get out of it?

I don't remember any of the Scottish members of the board having laughing fits when England lost to NI, yet somehow we're the ones with chips on our shoulders?

Is this sort of gloating just attempts to deflect attention from the turmoil England are currently struggling through?

(Cue response: at least we're winning jock lololol)

What sort of pleasure do you get out of it?

I don't remember any of the Scottish members of the board having laughing fits when England lost to NI, yet somehow we're the ones with chips on our shoulders?

Is this sort of gloating just attempts to deflect attention from the turmoil England are currently struggling through?

(Cue response: at least we're winning jock lololol)

352388[/snapback]

nah ...but the stick off two of scot mates made it sweet last night.Also I will never forget the abuse I got in a bar in edinburgh when england were playing italy about 5 years ago.

YOU CANT TELL ME HAND ON HEART THAT YOU WANT ENGLAND TO WIN...J.H. CHRIST I REMEMER SCOTLAND FANS WEARING GERMAN SHIRTS AND ARGY ONES......

ITS LIKE HANDING OUT STICK TO DINGLES.

Read and weep biggrin.gif

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...als/4324358.stm

I love this bit

It would appear that what the Scottish football team needs is a chip on its shoulder so huge that even the so-called minnows of the game seem to have a superiority complex when facing the Scots.

Edited by SouthAussieRover

Of course I don't want england to win.

In fact I had a fabulous time at England v France at Euro 2004. Wearing a French shirt (family is French a long way back), I was verbally abused by the ignorant little shi*s that pass for English supporters as I walked to the game (bearing in mind this was because they thought I was French and couldn't speak English because I hadn't spoken a word at this point). Imagine the look on the twallys faces when on going through the gate I let out a long string of invective exlaining exactly what I thought of them.

Why wouldn't I want the English to win after that? Let me count the ways.........................

Edited by Jan

Of course I don't want england to win. 

In fact I had a fabulous time at England v France at Euro 2004.  Wearing a French shirt (family is French a long way back), I was verbally abused by the ignorant little shi*s that pass for English supporters as I walked to the game (bearing in mind this was because they thought I was French and couldn't speak English because I hadn't spoken a word at this point).  Imagine the look on the twallys faces when on going through the gate I let out a long string of invective exlaining exactly what I thought of them. 

Why wouldn't I want the English to win after that?  Let me count the ways.........................

352416[/snapback]

Charming as usual Jan dry.gif

Thought you lot were too thick to understand the point.  Or perhaps having groups of male supporters follow and verbally abuse lone female supporters from the opposing team seems big to you.

352420[/snapback]

I note no disputing the statement, simply putting plenty of words in my mouth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.