BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Independent Supporters Asscn

Paul

16-19 – Students (with proof of student card)

19 – 24 – Young Adults (with proof by providing birth certificate)

I hope this is a joke

It should read STUDENTS 16-any age with proof that they are a FULL TIME STUDENT and

16-21 young adults

At 21 you become an adult in every other way, so why should they get any reduction? If they've left university, they've gone into a graduate job (if they left uni without a degree, more fool them) and should be able to afford a season ticket, and if they left school at 16 would have been working for 5 years already- if they can't afford adult prices now, when will they.

So at 24, will you suddenly think that young adults should go to the age of 30? When is this expected to stop?

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is a joke

It should read STUDENTS 16-any age with proof that they are a FULL TIME STUDENT and

16-21 young adults

At 21 you become an adult in every other way, so why should they get any reduction?  If they've left university, they've gone into a graduate job (if they left uni without a degree, more fool them) and should be able to afford a season ticket, and if they left school at 16 would have been working for 5 years already- if they can't afford adult prices now, when will they.

So at 24, will you suddenly think that young adults should go to the age of 30?  When is this expected to stop?

367076[/snapback]

First time I've ever agreed with Jan ohmy.gif

Better go lie down.

tinykit.gifcool.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.