BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Vs Birmingham

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....er...are we allowed to call Dunny a fat ba£tard ......or might it upset him ?  unsure.gif

354107[/snapback]

Noooo! Every player we ever taunt always scores against us. We should lull him into a false sense of security by politely eating those minging pies at Ewood in his honour...

I know that as soon as I predict an easy Rovers win, at full time we'll be red faced and angry as to how Brum managed to steal 3 points off us.

So I'll go and say,

Rovers 2 Birmingham 2

With Bellamy and Savage scoring our goals and some buffoon for them.

Saw both Dunny and Upson in Costa coffee at the Bullring in Brum yesterday,

Needless to say Dunny was tucking into a cream slice.

Was tempted to shout some abuse at them but thought better of it.

Dont want either of them scoring against us.

We need a good win against them on Saturday, especially after the whole Savage saga and the abuse we got in the press from the likes of Karen Brady- who does she think she is??

2-nil to the Rovers

melchiot now missing for the game

maybe dunny might play right back tongue.gif

354385[/snapback]

No Bruce will play the versatile centre back he signed from Rovers.

Who remembers Bruce saying how versatile a certain player he signed from us was, in being able to play anywhere in defence.

Who remembers Bruce saying how versatile a certain player he signed from us was, in being able to play anywhere in defence.

354478[/snapback]

I remember! laugh.gif

anyway, easy win for us! tinykit.gif 3-0, Bellamy and Kuqi score one each in the first half. and what a perfect day for Savage to score his first Rovers goal when he score our third in the 2nd half against little brums!

354478[/snapback]

Al, he was in for Cunningham against Villa last weekend, so central. Is Cunningham back for Sat? Maybe even the versatile Johnty at RB up against MGP?

Perhaps we'll see another ex-Rover, Alex Bruce, make his debut.

Could be interesting to see four ex-Rovers: Taylor, Bruce, Johnson and Dunn on the pitch together. Shame Yorke isn't still there- sounds like they might need him if Sullivan is so upset with Heskey, Pandiani and Forsell.

If there's one team I really want to batter these days, its this shower.

Brady, Bruce, Gold, their charming fans as you walk out of the away fans compound....

Sadly, they seem to have been a bit of a bogey side at home since Boxing Day 2000. I'll go for another 1-1 draw.

The way that rovers have been playing recently we're going to stick a few past someone sooner or later....i would absolutely love it to be on sat against such a big club with the world watching! If Bellamy is back fit then i'm going for a 3-0 victory with the welsh connection doing the biz....Bellamy (2) and sav for good measure!

Blue Phil and Flopsy are you burnley ( or birmingham) fans in disguise?  huh.gif

Rovers 3 - 1 Big club

Rovers scorers : Bellamy, Savage, Kuqi

Big club scorers : Dunn

Att: 20000.

354738[/snapback]

Will Bellamy even be playing?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.