BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Vs Birmingham

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With classes and everything, I haven't posted on the board in quite a while... but there was no way I wouldn't be reading up on everything prior to this match.

If Rovers manage to grab three points from this fixture, I'm not sure what would delight me more--Rovers being in the top half of hte table, or Brum staying in the drop zone.

Hope Bellamy's fit, and perhaps Hughes will be brave enough to play Bentley in the Bergkamp role behind Bellers? It'd be great to see Bentley's passing pick apart the Big Club's defense, which has already leaked 13 goals so far this campaign.

Up the Rovers on Saturday.

no reason why rovers will lose this one................... expecting a high scoring game with Rovers winning 3 - 1 ..........

emerton and bentley to show their worth also bellamy to grab a goal!

sad to see dunn play against us........... never been happy seeing him go.

Dunn lasted 56 minutes and Lazaridis the first half for Brum reserves on Tuesday.

Neither Tiny Taylor nor Alex Bruce featured which either means they are injured or are being saved for Saturday. Kuqi's younger brother played as well.

My guess is that Dunn will be a sub tomorrow but Bruce might be playing mind games and will start with him and replace him in the second half. It seems unlikely Dunny will get a full 90 minutes.

Edited by philipl

sky sports are reporting Dunn is doubful for the Rovers game as he has picked up a calf strain.

and according to Brum fans, on local radio today they are saying Dunn is OUT for Saturday.

good news!

(sorry Dunny)

Edited by greggyk

Smokescreen.

Wouldn't trust anything coming out of that bunch of desparados. They still hate Rovers with a passion over the Savage affair and it will be the first time they will have to face Sav on the pitch.

PS If Dunn is out, at least he can watch the match from the Blackburn End. rover.gif

Edited by philipl

'Larwo's' anti-roversism gets funnier by the week. How are Everton as likely to get a draw against a rampant Chelsea as we are against a struggling Brum. If I added up the points he predicts for us through a season, think we'd just about hit the 20 mark!

More good news is that Mario Melchiot is out injured. I thought he was their best player last season at our place, big strong quick and really dangerous going forward.

Pennant Vs Gray? Should be a busy boy our Mickey tomorrow lunchtime.

Edited by ozziejones

the Country's biggest club have sold just over 1000 tickets of the 1700 allocated and Rovers have allowed supporters to pay on the door should they wish.

Brum have Dunn,Gray,Clemence and Melchiot definately missing

lazaridis may have a fitness test

butt and cunningham back from suspensions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.