BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Vs Birmingham

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he played for Rovers, the most popular chant for DD was "Dunny for England!". At St Andrews they now chant "Dunny for Birmingham!". About the same chance I suppose.

Poor old Dunny. He`s never been the same since Fab Ravinelli leathered him at Pride Park first game back in the prem. He then aggravated his knees when attempting his round house back-to-front flick as seen on Cockers old sig.

Maybe he could do the draw again with Beamo at half time tomorrow?

According to some bloke in the pub, Dunny will be playing tomorrow. Apparently, he had spoke to him today. He made a point of showing me his number on his mobile, tosser.

Anyway, fair play to Rovers, the family deal is a great idea. I'm taking my 3 yr old to his first Rovers game tomorrow. £15 for us both, plus we get a free drink and hot dog each. thumbs-up.gif

2-0, Bellamy x 2

What colour kits will they be wearing tommorrow?

Obviously Rovers will be in the traditional blue and white.

Birmingham however have a blue home shirt and a white away shirt, obviously both these colours clash.

May we see the black away kit tommorrow?

Someone must be able to shed light on the matter

What colour kits will they be wearing tommorrow?

Obviously Rovers will be in the traditional blue and white.

Birmingham however have a blue home shirt and a white away shirt, obviously both these colours clash.

May we see the black away kit tommorrow?

Someone must be able to shed light on the matter

355071[/snapback]

Brum's 3rd strip one then if thats the case.

For us i believe its the yellow of last season and for them the red one that only sold about 500! But who knows, normally teams sort it out so the home team keeps the home strip on!

From reports and my brummie mates dunn won't figure and julian gray is 50/50.

For the first time also all 3 i have spoke to have admitted they expect us to win, don't know if that is good or bad ph34r.gif

Yes- I took a double take when I read it as well!

Shame about the prediction but its the real result that counts.

Hopefully Brum are going into this match with the same humility Pandiany showed prior to the Brum derby: "Aston Villa are clearly an inferior team to us and we will clearly show that this weekend."

Clearly!

That said, Brum have been travelling well so far with only one defeat to date.

Getting excited about this one- just about to get ready to go to the bar for the build-up.

Todays line up:

ROVERS: Friedel, Neill, Khizanishvili, Nelsen, Gray, Bentley, Tugay, Savage, Pedersen, Dickov, Kuqi. Subs: Enckelman, Emerton, Bellamy, Reid, Todd.

BIRMINGHAM: Maik Taylor, Tebily, Cunningham, Upson, Clapham, Pennant, Johnson, Butt, Lazaridis, Forssell, Heskey. Subs: Vaesen, Martin Taylor, Pandiani, Kilkenny, Jarosik.

Good to see we have some firepower on the bench in Emerton and Bellamy.

By the way, Bjarte and his girfriend (also a rover) are both on Canal+ here in Norway, watching on telly now...

Edited by krislu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.