BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Vs Birmingham

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good win. Brum were very poor and we had more posession, and how often do we lose games like this ? Looks like Sparky has finally made us capable of winning games like this, we were patient and took enough of our chances. Dickov's best play was getting that penalty (which was a correct deicision but he made sure we got it wink.gif ), Bellamy is getting more impressive with each game.

We're doing great as of late, and climbing up the table fast. Well done Rovers ! rover.gif

Edited by Mr. E

The whole team did a good work for the second half, but one man who i dont understand why he is on is Bentley. For a right winger he doesnt cut it at all, Emerton has been out of form lately but he still puts his crosses in but Bentley hasnt a single cross for about five games. In the first half i thought Neill was right winger.

Anyway, about the match. Rovers won in 2nd gear. Very very easy win against an awful Birmingham side. Although winning playing badly is the sign of a good team

I thought Zura,Neill,Gray,Kuqi and Dickov all had decent games. And when Emerton came on, he looked very creative(or is that just because Bently was so bad).

Anyway, Leeds next and should be a good confidence boost before the Chelsea game.

Oh how things have changed from that Newcastle game!! smile.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.