BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Bruce

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rOBBIE sAVAGE to score the winner that sends Birmingham down.

One day in the future if I ever have kids:

Nayef Snr: OK time for bed lil one.

Nayef Jnr: Dad, please read me a fairytale.

Nayef Snr: I'll do one better son. I have a true fairytale and it's the most beautiful fairytale you'll ever hear.

Jnr: Yay!

Snr: It's about a young gallant man called Robbie S who sends the world's biggest club down into the murky depths of administration by scoring a last minute goal and dancing several jigs of delight in front of the local people.

Jnr: Yay!! I love that story!!

tinykit.gif

While we obviously take great pleasure in the demise of "Big Club" - lets hope that Liverpools recent scoring spree is finished by the time they come to Ewood.

I haven't seen the match - did Dunn play ?

Also were they totally outplayed - or was it just one of those nights for Liverpool when everything went in. I still have vivid memories of being at Maine Rd to watch us get beat 6-0 by City - when I could only remember them actually having about 6 shots on target.

Martin Taylor was absolutely awful. Souey once said he was the kind of lad you'd be happy if your daughter brought home. I bet the Brum fans are wishing he'd becoma a househusband somewhere.

One of the funniest sights of the season was watching Steve Bruce squirm his way through tonight's embarrassment at St Andrews.

Strangely, the Brum fans did not turn on their embattled manager. Perhaps they were too stunned by events on the pitch.

Just got home. Unbelievable- ha ha ha

Steve Bruce losing 0-7 at home. Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow or more genuine bunch of Directors.

Funny how Dunny was out for the season then is playing a week later. Dunn did us a huge favour when he convinced Bruce how good Tiny was.

I am trying to be good mannered and magnanimous about tonight's result but I can't help bursting out laughing- brilliant.

I can't see him surviving this result.

392406[/snapback]

Me neither. I woudn't be surprised if he slept on it and decided to go. A really shocking score.

Liverpool fans singing "going down, going down, going down" - Brum fans retorted with "so are we, so are we, so are we". biggrin.gif

392436[/snapback]

Jeez - the 'Big Club' fans can't even come up with their own chant. Not good enough from a 'Big Club' really that.

Think it was either West Ham or Man City who came up with that response a good decade or so ago.

many rumours still saying the bruce will leave the big club for newcastle!!

imo why would the geordies want bruce, losing 7-0 at home isn't the best record to have on your cv.

i'm already planning my visit to st andrews in april, on their form it could be the match that sends them down.

happy days

Hmm we could have done without this. Bruce is probably history any time now and a new manager might just galvanise the squad (which does contain good players) as Roeder has done briefly at Newcastle.

Funny last night but NOT a good result overall.

I like Savages input to a team and a game, but Brums record of doing sweet FA since he left more than flatters his influence there. rover.gif

many rumours still saying the bruce will leave the big club for newcastle!!

imo why would the geordies want bruce, losing 7-0 at home isn't the best record to have on your cv.

392494[/snapback]

I would think the Geordies would burn St James down as long as Fat Freddie was in it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.