BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Bruce

I hope they do not sack Brucie boy, a new manager might keep them up and i want them down back in the Fizzy pop league where the "BIG" no not big "Worldwide Superclub" belong. Mass exodus at St Andrews come Summer and a "Big Time Club" left in tatters. Could it get any better then that?

As for the game last night, well B'ham were shocking, i noticed that throughout the match there were 4 ex Rovers playing, (Johnson/Dunn/Tiny/Bruce) Out of all 4 only Dunn is actually any good but he had a shocker last night.

They are going down!!!!!!

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool fans singing "going down, going down, going down" - Brum fans retorted with "so are we, so are we, so are we". biggrin.gif

392436[/snapback]

Great stuff! You really have to give the Big Club's fans 7 out of 10 for sense of humour laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I believe Mr. Romanov is considering a scheme where all the seat numbers at a home match are put in a tombola, and who ever is in the seat that is called at half time is the head coach for the next match.

The duties of the coach would include turning the lights on and off, making the tea and wearing a tracksuit.

Great result for the massive club.

When you look at the talent they have in their squad they should be nowhere near the position they're in, even allowing for injuries. With the games they've got coming up you wouldn't want to be Brum at the moment.

IF they go down they'll loose a lot of players; can see Forsell, Heskey, Dunn, Pennant, Upson, Melchiot, Izzet, Sutton, Jarioski spring to mind for starters, which will leave them in big trouble.

the only brum player i'd want- is sutton (if fully fit etc........).

might be the pot calling the kettle but... peter reid reckons pennant cant be trusted. he's said on soccer saturday that pennant drinks way too much!

JP must bath in it if 'monkeys head' is worried!

staggering stat.- brum's last goal from open play was alonso's og @ anfield! laugh.gif

hoping against hope that they can rouse themselves and beat bolton.

doubt it though. theyre going down faster than a turd in a lift!

the only brum player i'd want- is sutton (if fully fit etc........).

might be the pot calling the kettle but... peter reid reckons pennant cant be trusted. he's said on soccer saturday that pennant drinks way too much!

392640[/snapback]

what drink passes his lips i wonder??? rolleyes.gif

Sullivan's going to bomb a load of players out of BIG CLUB. What a wonderful man motivator he is- I wonder how many agents got on the phone the moment they saw that little gem?

392675[/snapback]

How can you say in one sentence that there is a problem with getting the full potential from players, and a lack of respect from them, and not make the connection with the manager?

They certainly know how to screw up the team don't they.

What could we possibly do to build team moral back up after we lost 7-0.....hmm i know attack savage in the papers...ah no done that one to death....oh brain wave i'll attack the one gorup of people who can actaully save us! Genious! thumbs-up.gif

Boing Boing Baggies, Pomp Pomp Pomey and Bye Bye Brummies rover.gif

From the linked article, BBC Sport, David Sullivan:

Sullivan insisted manager Steve Bruce's future was not in immediate danger as the Blues go into the final 10 games of the season.

That's all right, then, they shouldn't trouble us! Another rout, anyone? ph34r.gif

Steve bruce and his missus are lying in bed when the alarm clock goes off

The Mrs – wake up steve, its 8

Brucie – fk me, they aint scored again have they!

Steve bruce and his missus are lying in bed when the alarm clock goes off

The Mrs – wake up steve, its 8

Brucie – fk me, they aint scored again have they!

The wonderful world of Steve Bruce.....

Transfers:

Transfers fees paid: £38,650,000

Transfers fees received: £10,450,000

= - £28,200,000

Interesting Moves:

Out:

Andy Johnson, a mere £750,000 - scored 71 goals in 129 games and earned an England call up.

In:

Emile Heskey: £6,250,000 - Donkey

Martin 'Tiny' Taylor: £1,250,000 - Nuff said

Luciano Figueroa: £3,000,000 - Didnt play a single game

Robbie Blake: £1,250,000 - Played 2 games, at a cost of £625,00 per game

Jesper Gronkjaer: £2,250,000 - Played just 13 games, at a cost of £171,153 per game

Walter Pandiani :£3,000,000 - Played just 20 games; at a cost £150,000 per game

''Success'':

2001/02: Promoted from 1st division via play offs.

2002/03: 13th Prem

2003/04: 10th Prem

2004/05: 12th Prem

2005/06: 18th Prem, going down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.