BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Bruce

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only if he can prove his fitness or take a pay as you play contract, at the this point of time either is very unlikely.

394132[/snapback]

I thought around a month ago when he was coming back from injury and playing well that "Hughes might just fancy a gamble on Dunn".

When he broke down again that ended those thoughts.

Sparky is too shrewd to take the massive risk.

I thought around a month ago when he was coming back from injury and playing well that "Hughes might just fancy a gamble on Dunn".

When he broke down again that ended those thoughts.

Sparky is too shrewd to take the massive risk.

394423[/snapback]

To be fair to Dunnie, he's played under Souness and Bruce - everyone can become injury plagued under those two.

EDIT: Was about to make a suggestion for your "someone" Roverite, but I wouldn't want a lawsuit on this site wink.gif

Edited by herbergeehh

"All of this stuff casts some light on Sullivan's 'I don't like players' speech. Yes, I can empathise with his frustrations: they'd just been beaten 7-0. The fact that I was dancing round the room laughing doesn't mean I can't understand the exasperation."

Brilliant!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif He never fails to deliver. The man deserves his own TV show.

"Doesn't it hurt that the man who refused to back Bruce in the transfer window because 'to gamble and lose would mean bankruptcy for the club' is sitting on half a billion pounds of masturbation money?"

Another classic quote from the article. I think Brum will go down despite the draw against Chelsova, as Portsmouth are really storming it at the moment. I just hope it isn't the Villa match that sends them down-my sisters bloke is on police duty at the stadium that day ohmy.gif.

"But what was he looking to achieve by letting it all out publicly? Speaking out to disassociate his image from the humiliation, to court popularity - whatever it was - it's putting your ego ahead of your club."

Indeed. Jordan seems to enjoy slaughtering Brum as much as your average Roverite. biggrin.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.