BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Bruce

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh could it get any better in one afternoon of football, a Rovers win with a great team performance away from home and the not just big club but the worldwide super club Birmingham City getting relegated.

Pinch me, am i dreaming.

This has to be right up there with West Ham in terms of quality players going down.

Well don 'arry by the way!

From our point of view Heskey, Pennant and Jarosik are all worth more than a look. Pennant particlarly is utterly ideal for us ad we could get him for a bargain two or three million depeding upon interest in him.

Now that Birmingham are down, I think Hughesy should make Pennant his number one transfer target.

Other than Pennat though, I can't see any other players good enough for a European run.

Pennant and two top class strikers and we will go a long way next season!

yes... pennant will be a good signing... will surely improve the right winger position.

but i expect stiff competition from other clubs as well...

Heskey may also be on our target list should we can't sign any better striker(s).

Edited by emglch

Pennant would add to our public enemy number 1 status allright. Hw could give Bellers a few tips on how to survive inside.

I'm so glad that Pompey stayed up though as they have been great recently and have a fantastic support. Its amazing how their 20,000 can make their ground amongst the most intimidating around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.