Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Bruce

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5-0 in the end, Dunn scored the 5th

376647[/snapback]

subject to further better signings, i think that just about nails the coffin for portsmouth!

They should have been about even and they pulled them to pieces. Brum hopefully get thrashed by arsenal and pool to send em into a misery spiral but things are looking up for Bruce. Not that he deserves it!

Brum seem as though they may have turned the corner. (As they should with their squad.)

'arry continues to flatter to deceive as a manager.

Boro have got relegation written all over them. (Which will be good if it keeps McClaren away from the England job)

Brum seem as though they may have turned the corner. (As they should with their squad.)

'arry continues to flatter to deceive as a manager.

376670[/snapback]

I often wonder how much of Pompeys former success was down to arry and how much to (the excellent) Jim Smith. We might just find out in the next few months.

I think its quite interesting, that both Dunn and Forrsell (both you have alot of team-hopes pinned on) scored in the 90th minute.

Your right Philip, Bruce must be thinking, his season has finally turned. sad.gif

Have to admit, they do have some players you would take to Rovers. ph34r.gif

Your right Philip,  Bruce must be thinking, his season has finally turned.  sad.gif

376689[/snapback]

I remember thinking that about us when gally scored his first goal for us against brum. But after that nothing much happened and we just got out towards the end of the season.

I hope this isn't to big a pick me up for brum, but they know they have it in them now. Need a few more injuries i think wink.gif

All very well in theory drog but if you accept that Sunderland are doomed and West Brom will get caught, you can say exactly the same about Boro, Pompey and Brum. One of them is going to go and Brum have two nightmare fixtures coming right up.

If clubs like Newcastle, Villa or Fulham are to go down, 18th place will have over 40 points this season.

I think Sunderland are gone, but the other two spots are wide open, only cause I believe Portsmouth have enough quality players signed to possibly stay up.

D'Alessandro is a world class player and he can conjure magic.

My dream two to join Sunderland would be Newcastle and Brum. Otherwise Pompey and Brum would do! smile.gif

maybe we should let WBA win on Saturday just to put Brum in the sh(t even more!

381054[/snapback]

Very annoying situation. Also bolton is there game in hand and i don't really want either team to get a point out of that!

However Newcastle might be on the slide and join brum in the race for relegation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.