BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton Away

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spoke with a good friend of mine who is a lifelong charlton pathetic fan yesterday and he was not well pleased with his team's performance yesterday. he feels that that their form flatters to deceive..."lofty league position but not sure that there is that much quality in the side".

anyhow his pride showed when he promised that cafc would have it right when the rovers come to the valley for the carling cup.

and italians call english people "mangea cake"..."cake eaters"

I know that this is an evening game in the south of London against one of the lesser appreciated premiership clubs, but I am a little worried about getting tickets.

As I am not a member I do not get the opportunity to purchase tickets until Monday 21st november, whereas season ticket holders and members wil be able to on the 14th and 18th respectively.

What do people think?

I know that this is an evening game in the south of London against one of the lesser appreciated premiership clubs, but I am a little worried about getting tickets.

As I am not a member I do not get the opportunity to purchase tickets until Monday 21st november, whereas season ticket holders and members wil be able to on the 14th and 18th respectively.

What do people think?

359277[/snapback]

Not only will you get a ticket, but youll have your choice of seats when you get there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.