SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City

Lee

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can ask why a larger allocation wasn't taken? Now im not saying we should take the maximum 3,500 or whatever it is, but this is the third yr in a row that we have sold out a similar allocation with a week and a half to go before the match. B'ham have got a 2,000 allocation for the game and wouldnt that have been better, as its always a popular game and we're on a decent run. Or have Rovers just decieded to take minimum allocation at all away grounds, (then again saying that we have more tickets for that local derby at fulham than city! huh.gif )

Can ask why a larger allocation wasn't taken? Now im not saying we should take the

359482[/snapback]

Isn't it to do with what the Man. City supporters did at Ewood (violence?) way back when they won promotion to the Premier League from Division One?

I cant f£$%*$*4 believe it. This happened last season but I managed to get 2 tickets off some lads on here. I havnt missed a game this season and was goin to go down this afternoon and get some tickets.

If anyone has any spares or whatever at all, Ill glady buy them off you. Might have to go try sitting in the Man City end.... sad.gif

Presumably the same as we sold out last year, in fact we have sold out the 3 years we have been and yet have never had a bigger allocation which seems strange.

359533[/snapback]

Rovers have to ensure that they have no liability for unsold tickets, however given we have sold out for the last 3 seasons, and Birmingham had an allocation of 2K I failto understand why we were not offered 2K ourselves. We will ask the question about this at the next BRISA meeting with the Club so we have a clear explanation.

Sadly i'll miss it due to holidays...mind you a week on the beach or a day with the Mancs? GIVE ME THE BEACH!

If you are a student at University of Manchester, you get the tickets for £13...not with the Rovers supporters though..

I got my ticket for the game the very first day they were on sale smile.gif the best way to secure your tickets, when you not are on the away tickets scheme

I was hoping to go to this game,looks like the 'feel good' factor is returning ......oh well! sad.gif

Should be a huge demand for Wigan away too.

359543[/snapback]

I wouldn't have minded going as I have never been to the CoM. 1700 out of 48000 seems mighty stingy for a derby, especially when we'll prog allocate them about 5000 at Ewood.

Oh well never mind. I'll get over it. City obviously dont need the bunce. I guess that I should really now spend some of the money in the Blues Bar or the shop though. (does the shop still count btw?)

Oh well never mind.  I'll get over it.  City obviously dont need the bunce.  I guess that I should really now spend some of the money in the Blues Bar

359551[/snapback]

You'll have a hard job theno, cos the Blues is closed for 3 weeks I think smile.gif

Mancunian accents are pretty easy to imitate.

359528[/snapback]

Say you're from Manchestagh

Never pronounce the letter T when it's at the end of a word (ahhlrighh)

Linger on your vowels (Iii'm oooohhhh kayyyyy)

Let them know you know 'nowt about football

Wear an Oasis badge (they're sh!te I know but just do it)

dry.gif

ARGHHHHHHHH 3rd SEASON RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so thick to not get it when on sale for season ticket holders but i just thought it was a 'novelty' for the 1100 who dont usually turn up to away games to see the stadium but obviously...3 years running its not.

I had a nice weekend planned with the mrs! Booked a hotel and everything...1700 is a crap allocation. I have tickets for lee evans at the MEN on the nighttime so alls not lost..but still. Gonna try the city end.

I'm so gutted about this, I called the ticket office last week and told them I would be buying 21 tickets this week, and would this be Ok. They checked my purchase history, said it would be Ok to come down any day this week, as "we never sell out for this fixture".

I was due to go down tomorrow night to buy 22, I just hope they get some more.

Here's hoping sad.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.