BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City

Lee

The Man City tickets are a bit rubbish arent they? Never been to com stadium before so i was supprised at how poor the tickets look! Rivaling Chelsea for the worst ticket, not even a kick off time lol. There is no info about more tickets being availible online to i would guess thats just a couple of returns which presumably have been snapped up.

Good to hear Arsenal selling out to Rovers fans, only 200 left and still 10days+ of sales to go i would guess another sell out! Im on row 10 for Arse!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went down to the ticket office at 4.30 today for some Arse tickets ( only 200 of those left !) and asked about City tickets for my pal, lo and behold they sold me two. They said they had got some more..........so get on the blower in the morning. I'm a bit p1ssed off because I've bought one in the City end after being told there was no chance of anymore being sent from Manchestoh.

361009[/snapback]

How are you buying tickets in the City ends? the only way you could do that is by going in person to the City ticket office as you need a Smartcard to get into the home areas. Very dedicated. Not sure I'd go to the lengths of travelling to an away ground to buy tickets in the home end.

Have had tickets in the home ends on the day before, but never bothered enough to make 2 trips to the ground

are these tickets being made available returns? Or have we actually been given more?

361051[/snapback]

These are returns I believe, although John Williams did inform me this afternoon that he'd manage to get another 35!

How are you buying tickets in the City ends? the only way you could do that is by going in person to the City ticket office as you need a Smartcard to get into the home areas. Very dedicated. Not sure I'd go to the lengths of travelling to an away ground to buy tickets in the home end.

Have had tickets in the home ends on the day before, but never bothered enough to make 2 trips to the ground

361066[/snapback]

/quote]

Well Marv, I have two mates who are members at City and only one of them is going on Saturday. The other one rang up and had his Smartcard chipped and he's given it to me. Voila!

i was talking to three lads in aqueduct and they are going to see lee evans

361509[/snapback]

Thats probably me because i am going with 2 off me mates mike, me(brendan),douggie(also known as matt) biggrin.gif

Was just wondering if some are going and pub going in after game keep it going into the night after the glorous game

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.